Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with more trading options, after rigorous reviews, CoinEx will list APT and support deposit and withdrawal on Oct 21, 2022 (UTC). And its trading pairs APT/USDT and APT/BTC will be available on the same day.
1. Deposit: 08:30 Oct 21, 2022 (UTC)
2. Withdrawal: 08:30 Oct 21, 2022 (UTC)
3. Trading pairs: APT/USDT, APT/BTC
4. Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
08:30 - 09:50 Oct 21, 2022 (UTC)
Orders can be placed and canceled
09:50 - 10:00 Oct 21, 2022 (UTC)
Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
10:00 Oct 21, 2022 (UTC)
The Aptos blockchain is comprised of a set of validators that jointly receive and process transactions from users using a byzantine fault-tolerant (BFT), proof-of-stake consensus mechanism. The Aptos vision is to deliver a blockchain that can bring mainstream adoption to web3 and empower an ecosystem of decentralized applications to solve real-world user problems.
To meet the needs of safe, fast, reliable, and upgradeable web3 infrastructure for widespread adoption, the Aptos blockchain is built on the following core design principles:
• Fast and secure execution along with simple auditability and mechanical analyzability via a new
smart contract programming language, Move. Move originated with the predecessor to the Aptos blockchain and continues to progress with the evolution of this project.
• Extremely high throughput and low latency through a batched, pipelined, and parallelized approach to transaction processing.
• Novel parallel transaction processing that efficiently supports atomicity with arbitrarily complex
transactions through Block-STM, unlike existing parallel execution engines that require upfront
knowledge of data locations to be read and written.
• Optimizations for performance and decentralization via rapid, stake-weight validator set rotation
and reputation tracking. Upgradeability and configurability as first-class design principles to embrace new use cases and the latest technology.
• Modular designs that enable rigorous component-level testing along with appropriate threat
modeling and seamless deployment, all ensuring highly secure and reliable operations.
• Horizontal throughput scalability while preserving decentralization, where sharding is a first-class
concept exposed to users and native to the programming and data model.
Oct 21, 2022