Dear CoinEx users,
To provide better investment options for the global users, CoinEx will conduct regular reviews on all cryptos listed on our platform according to the Delisting Criteria, and will delist the ones that fail to meet our standard. When conducting a review, CoinEx will comprehensively consider many factors (including but not limited to community construction and operation factors, technology development factors, transaction volume and liquidity, etc.), and make delisting decisions prudently. Therefore, we have decided to delist the following cryptos on Nov 23, 2022 (UTC). The details are as follows:
MNGO, NBS, PSY, SLRS
MNGO/USDT, NBS/USDT, NBS/BTC, PSY/USDT, SLRS/USDT
Deposit terminates at: 8:00 Nov 23, 2022 (UTC)
Trading terminates at: 8:00 Nov 23, 2022 (UTC)
Withdrawal terminates at: 8:00 Feb 23, 2023 (UTC)
1. Deposit, withdrawal and trading of the above assets will be terminated precisely as scheduled above, and these assets will no longer be available for deposit, withdrawal or trading after delisting.
2. Users who have unexecuted orders related to the delisted trading pairs, please cancel them in advance. If failed, cancellation will be done by the order system automatically. The refunded assets can be checked in your account.
3. For liquidity providers of the to-be-delisted trading pairs, please withdraw the liquidity in advance. If the withdrawal is not made after the delisting, the system will automatically execute the withdrawal and the relevant assets will be returned to your spot account.
4. Holders of the above assets please make sure to complete the withdrawal or asset replacement (transaction/swap) before the delisting, so as to avoid unnecessary losses.
5. If your balance of the above tokens/coins is less than the minimum order amount, you can convert your assets into CET via the Small Asset Converter. For more info, please refer to Convert Small Assets into CET.
Crypto products are innovative investment products with large price fluctuations as well as high investment risks. Therefore, please evaluate and invest wisely based on your risk tolerance and financial resources.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this announcement.
Nov 15, 2022