Dear CoinEx users,
According to the Hifi Finance project's announcement, CoinEx will support MFT supply decrement, and allocate HIFI(Hifi Finance) according to the ratio of 100 MFT=1 HIFI. To ensure your asset security, deposit and withdrawal services of MFT will be suspended for a designated period. The details are as follows.
1. CoinEx will terminate the deposit and withdrawal services of MFT at 06:00 on Jan 17, 2023 (UTC).
2. AMM fund in MFT/USDT trading pair will be refunded at 06:00 on Jan 17, 2023 (UTC).
3. MFT/USDT market will be delisted and ALL orders in this market will be canceled at 06:30 on Jan 17, 2023 (UTC).
4. Deposit and withdrawal services of HIFI will be opened at 09:00 on Jan 17, 2023 (UTC).
5. CoinEx will list HIFI/USDT trading pair at 09:00 on Jan 17, 2023 (UTC) and support Automated Market Making (AMM):
Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
09:00-09:50 Jan 17, 2023 (UTC) Orders can be placed and canceled
09:50-10:00 Jan 17, 2023 (UTC) Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
10:00 Jan 17, 2023 (UTC)
Old Smart Contract Address
MFT (ERC20): 0xdf2c7238198ad8b389666574f2d8bc411a4b7428
New Smart Contract Address
HIFI (ERC20): 0x4b9278b94a1112cAD404048903b8d343a810B07e
1. HIFI will NOT be credited to your account if you deposit the old MFT, so please confirm again before depositing.
2. During the suspended period, all unexecuted MFT orders will be systematically closed, and related assets will be returned to your spot account.
3. For more token swap info, please refer to Token Swap & Ethereum Mainnet Protocol Deployment Proposal.
CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this announcement.
Jan 17, 2023