Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with more trading options, after rigorous reviews, CoinEx will list KUJI and support deposit and withdrawal & Automated Market Making (AMM) on Feb 22, 2023 (UTC). And its trading pair KUJI/USDT will be available on the same day.
1. Deposit: 07:00 Feb 22, 2023 (UTC)
2. Withdrawal: 07:00 Feb 22, 2023 (UTC)
3. Trading pair: KUJI/USDT
4. Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
07:00-09:50 Feb 22, 2023 (UTC)
Orders can be placed and canceled
09:50-10:00 Feb 22, 2023 (UTC)
Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
10:00 Feb 22, 2023 (UTC)
Kujira is a decentralized ecosystem revolutionizing payment infrastructure and providing sustainable FinTech solutions to protocols, builders, and web3 users. A innovation hub of revenue-generating products with great user experience that allow retail investors to access opportunities previously only available to the wealthy and elite.
Kujira‘s mission is to provide a range of easy-to-use, cost-effective tools for people of all levels of crypto experience, from the novice crypto enthusiast to the seasoned retail investor. We want to allow people to generate income regardless of market direction and be inclusive of all blockchains and networks.
Some key points about Kujira include:
(1) Sustainable Sovereign Layer 1 Ecosystem;
(2) Focuses on sustainable FinTech solutions for protocols, builders, and web3 users;
(3) Offers a range of innovative and user-friendly products that generate revenue and aim to transform payment infrastructure;
(4) Provides easy-to-use, cost-effective tools for people of all levels of crypto experience;
(5) Inclusive of all blockchains and networks, and offers products that do not require participants to risk more than they can afford to lose;
(6) Aims to allow retail investors to access opportunities previously only available to the wealthy and elite;
(7) Mission is to help people generate income regardless of market direction.
What is Automated Market Making (AMM)?
Automated market making (AMM) can calculate the buying and selling price according to the formula, so as to provide a continuous quotation for the market. CoinEx combines AMM with the order book, which means the liquidity pool will be automatically converted into the order book. With the "constant product market maker formula" algorithm in AMM, no matter how large the order book is or how small the liquidity pool is, firm liquidity provision to the market can be guaranteed. Learn more
Fees and Profit
Market supporting automated market making is an AMM market. Compared with normal market, AMM market adopts an independent fees system. The fees for both marker and taker is 0.3%, for market makers is 0.15%. VIP will not enjoy any special fees, and using CET for fees deduction is unavailable. All users are qualified to apply for market makers, and 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers.
Characteristics of AMM
1. Bonus obtainable from automated market making
User’s provided liquidity will be injected into the pool for automated market making. 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers in terms of the corresponding pool proportion.
2. Daily bonus can be cumulatively withdrawn
The transaction fee bonus will be calculated once a day and automatically credited into the user's Market Making Account before 4:00 (UTC) the next day. The user can obtain all the accumulated fee bonus after removing liquidity.
3. Free access, no charge required
Assets between Spot Account and Market Making Account can be transferred in real-time by adding and removing liquidity. Each user in a single market can increase liquidity twice a day, and no fees will be charged during the operation.
The assets in the Market Making Account will be injected Into the liquidity pool for automated market making. When the price fluctuates, there will be impermanent losses, and the amount of the two assets will change when the liquidity is removed. More details about impermanent losses
Feb 22, 2023