Dear CoinEx users,
According to the Polymath project's rebrand announcement, CoinEx will support POLY(Polymath) mainnet swap and token name change to POLYX(Polymesh). To ensure your asset security, deposit and withdrawal services of POLY will be suspended for a designated period. The details are as follows.
1. CoinEx will suspend the deposit and withdrawal services of POLY at 03:00 on Mar 2, 2023 (UTC).
2. AMM fund in POLY/USDT trading pair will be refunded at 03:30 on Mar 2, 2023 (UTC).
3. POLY/USDT market will be delisted and ALL orders in this market will be canceled at 04:00 on Mar 2, 2023 (UTC).
4. Deposit and withdrawal services of POLYX will be resumed at 08:00 on Mar 6, 2023 (UTC).
5. CoinEx will list POLYX/USDT trading pair at 08:00 on Mar 6, 2023 (UTC) and support Automated Market Making (AMM):
Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
08:00-08:50 Mar 6, 2023 (UTC) Orders can be placed and canceled
08:50-09:00 Mar 6, 2023 (UTC) Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
09:00 Mar 6, 2023 (UTC)
1. POLYX will NOT be credited to your account if you deposit the old POLY, so please confirm again before depositing.
2. During the suspended period, all unexecuted POLY orders will be systematically closed, and related assets will be returned to your spot account.
3. For more token swap info, please refer to Polymesh Mainnet is Live!
Crypto products are innovative investment products with large price fluctuations as well as high investment risks. Therefore, please evaluate and invest wisely based on your risk tolerance and financial resources.
CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this announcement.
March 1, 2023