Dear CoinEx users,
According to the Strips Finance project's announcement, CoinEx will support STRP (Strips Finance) token split and token name change to RBX (RabbitX), with the allocating ratio of 1 STRP = 10 RBX. To ensure your asset security, deposit and withdrawal services of STRP will be suspended for a designated period. The details are as follows.
1. CoinEx will terminate the deposit and withdrawal services of STRP at 03:00 on May 12, 2023 (UTC).
2. AMM fund in STRP/USDT trading pair will be refunded at 02:30 on May 12, 2023 (UTC).
3. STRP/USDT market will be delisted and ALL orders in this market will be canceled at 03:00 on May 12, 2023 (UTC).
1. Deposit and withdrawal services of RBX will be opened at 09:00 on May 12, 2023 (UTC).
2. CoinEx will list RBX/USDT trading pair at 09:00 on May 12, 2023 (UTC) and support Automated Market Making (AMM):
Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
09:00-09:50 May 12, 2023 (UTC) Orders can be placed and canceled
09:50-10:00 May 12, 2023 (UTC) Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
10:00 May 12, 2023 (UTC)
Old Smart Contract Address
STRP (ERC20): 0x97872eafd79940c7b24f7bcc1eadb1457347adc9
New Smart Contract Address
RBX (ERC20): 0x3ba925fdeae6b46d0bb4d424d829982cb2f7309e
1. RBX will NOT be credited to your account if you deposit the old STRP, so please confirm again before depositing.
2. During the suspended period, all unexecuted STRP orders will be systematically closed, and related assets will be returned to your spot account.
3. For more token swap info, please refer to Announcing RabbitX Token (RBX) — Rewards and More!
Crypto products are innovative investment products with large price fluctuations as well as high investment risks. Therefore, please evaluate and invest wisely based on your risk tolerance and financial resources.
CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this announcement.
May 11, 2023