Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with more trading options, after rigorous reviews, CoinEx will list GRAIL and support deposit and withdrawal & Automated Market Making (AMM) on May 19, 2023 (UTC). And its trading pair GRAIL /USDT will be available on the same day.
1. Deposit: 07:00 May 19, 2023 (UTC)
2. Withdrawal: 07:00 May 19, 2023 (UTC)
3. Trading pair: GRAIL/USDT
4. Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
07:00-09:50 May 19, 2023 (UTC)
Orders can be placed and canceled
09:50-10:00 May 19, 2023 (UTC)
Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
10:00 May 19, 2023 (UTC)
Camelot has been built as a highly efficient and customizable protocol, allowing both builders and users to leverage camelot’s custom infrastructure for deep, sustainable, and adaptable liquidity. Camelot moves beyond the traditional design of DEXs to focus on offering a tailored approach that prioritises composability.
(1) To provide the Arbitrum ecosystem with a wide range of innovative features, enabling them to have an extremely high degree of flexibility and control over their own liquidity.
(2) To support new protocols launching on Arbitrum, providing the tools that enable them to launch, bootstrap liquidity, and sustain their growth.
(3) To make available to all permissionless tools allowing projects of all sizes to leverage our protocol in whatever way suits their needs.
(4) To deliver state-of-the-art functionality that can be easily integrated, built upon, and leveraged by other protocols within the ecosystem.
(5) To apply the real yield narrative to a DEX and liquidity providing - creating innovative emissions strategies that leverage more sustainable tokenomics, aligning incentives with builders, users, and the protocol.
(6) To be as decentralized as possible, allowing the community to drive the protocol forward as a DAO, whilst enabling the core team to sustainably build the protocol.
What is Automated Market Making (AMM)?
Automated market making (AMM) can calculate the buying and selling price according to the formula, so as to provide a continuous quotation for the market. CoinEx combines AMM with the order book, which means the liquidity pool will be automatically converted into the order book. With the "constant product market maker formula" algorithm in AMM, no matter how large the order book is or how small the liquidity pool is, firm liquidity provision to the market can be guaranteed. Learn more
Fees and Profit
Market supporting automated market making is an AMM market. Compared with normal market, AMM market adopts an independent fees system. The fees for both marker and taker is 0.3%, for market makers is 0.15%. VIP will not enjoy any special fees, and using CET for fees deduction is unavailable. All users are qualified to apply for market makers, and 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers.
Characteristics of AMM
1. Bonus obtainable from automated market making
User’s provided liquidity will be injected into the pool for automated market making. 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers in terms of the corresponding pool proportion.
2. Daily bonus can be cumulatively withdrawn
The transaction fee bonus will be calculated once a day and automatically credited into the user's Market Making Account before 4:00 (UTC) the next day. The user can obtain all the accumulated fee bonus after removing liquidity.
3. Free access, no charge required
Assets between Spot Account and Market Making Account can be transferred in real-time by adding and removing liquidity. Each user in a single market can increase liquidity twice a day, and no fees will be charged during the operation.
The assets in the Market Making Account will be injected Into the liquidity pool for automated market making. When the price fluctuates, there will be impermanent losses, and the amount of the two assets will change when the liquidity is removed. More details about impermanent losses
May 18, 2023