Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with more trading options, after rigorous reviews, CoinEx will list ATOR and support deposit and withdrawal & Automated Market Making (AMM) on Aug 31, 2023 (UTC). And its trading pair ATOR/USDT will be available on the same day.
1. Deposit: 07:00 Aug 31, 2023 (UTC)
2. Withdrawal: 07:00 Aug 31, 2023 (UTC)
3. Trading pair: ATOR/USDT
4. Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
07:00-09:50 Aug 31, 2023 (UTC)
Orders can be placed and canceled
09:50-10:00 Aug 31, 2023 (UTC)
Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
10:00 Aug 31, 2023 (UTC)
ATOR empowers decentralized internet relay operators through on-chain recognition rewards, and facilitates wider provision of open and anonymous protocols through its hardware.
ATOR contributes the following:
- The ATOR Protocol is an autonomous system for relay operators to register an ERC20 wallet to receive on-chain recognition in the protocol's native token, ATOR. Tokens are paid out in accordance to useful activity on registered protocols, starting with the Tor network. The ATOR protocol encompasses gas-less registration, trustless validation, and automatic distribution.
- ATOR Relay Hardware is a low-powered computing device, configurable to operate within the ATOR Protocol, allowing non-technical users to contribute to decentralized internet protocols and receive the ATOR token passively.
- ATOR Decentralized Services is a framework for the provision of specialized services, built onto registered protocols, and transacted through the ATOR token. Services provided include applications managed by the ATOR team, services built to run on ATOR relays (with or without modular upgrades), and services provided by third parties. Service providers are paid via pools, with a payment system built for obscurity.
What is Automated Market Making (AMM)?
Automated market making (AMM) can calculate the buying and selling price according to the formula, so as to provide a continuous quotation for the market. CoinEx combines AMM with the order book, which means the liquidity pool will be automatically converted into the order book. With the "constant product market maker formula" algorithm in AMM, no matter how large the order book is or how small the liquidity pool is, firm liquidity provision to the market can be guaranteed. Learn more
Fees and Profit
Market supporting automated market making is an AMM market. Compared with normal market, AMM market adopts an independent fees system. The fees for both marker and taker is 0.3%, for market makers is 0.15%. VIP will not enjoy any special fees, and using CET for fees deduction is unavailable. All users are qualified to apply for market makers, and 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers.
Characteristics of AMM
1. Bonus obtainable from automated market making
User’s provided liquidity will be injected into the pool for automated market making. 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers in terms of the corresponding pool proportion.
2. Daily bonus can be cumulatively withdrawn
The transaction fee bonus will be calculated once a day and automatically credited into the user's Market Making Account before 4:00 (UTC) the next day. The user can obtain all the accumulated fee bonus after removing liquidity.
3. Free access, no charge required
Assets between Spot Account and Market Making Account can be transferred in real-time by adding and removing liquidity. Each user in a single market can increase liquidity twice a day, and no fees will be charged during the operation.
The assets in the Market Making Account will be injected Into the liquidity pool for automated market making. When the price fluctuates, there will be impermanent losses, and the amount of the two assets will change when the liquidity is removed. More details about impermanent losses
Aug 31, 2023