Dear CoinEx users,
According to the official announcement of the MC team, CoinEx will support MC (Merit Circle) token split and token name change to BEAMX (BEAM), with the allocating ratio of 1 MC = 100 BEAMX. To ensure your asset security, deposit and withdrawal services of MC will be suspended for a designated period. The details are as follows.
1. CoinEx will terminate the deposit and withdrawal services of MC at 03:00 on Nov 3, 2023 (UTC).
2. AMM fund in MC/USDT trading pair will be refunded at 02:30 on Nov 3, 2023 (UTC).
3. MC/USDT market will be delisted and ALL orders in this market will be canceled at 03:00 on Nov 3, 2023 (UTC).
4. The listing time of the deposit, withdrawal and trading services of the BEAMX token will be announced separately.
Old Smart Contract Address
MC (ERC20): 0x949D48EcA67b17269629c7194F4b727d4Ef9E5d6
New Smart Contract Address
BEAMX (ERC20): 0x62D0A8458eD7719FDAF978fe5929C6D342B0bFcE
1. CoinEx will no longer support the MC deposit and withdrawal services after the swap is complete, so please confirm again before depositing.
2. During the suspended period, all unexecuted MC orders will be systematically closed, and related assets will be returned to your spot account.
3. For more token swap info, please refer to Beam token migration — Tutorial and FAQ
Crypto products are innovative investment products with large price fluctuations as well as high investment risks. Therefore, please evaluate and invest wisely based on your risk tolerance and financial resources.
CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this announcement.
Oct 31, 2023