Dear CoinEx users,
According to the TomoChain project's announcement, CoinEx will support TOMO (TomoChain) coin name change to VIC (Viction). To ensure your asset security, deposit, and withdrawal services of TOMO will be suspended for a designated period. The details are as follows.
1. AMM fund in TOMO/USDT, TOMO/BTC trading pair will be refunded at 01:30 on Nov 20, 2023 (UTC).
2. CoinEx will terminate the deposit and withdrawal services of TOMO at 02:00 on Nov 20, 2023 (UTC).
3. TOMO/USDT, TOMO/BTC market will be delisted and ALL orders in this market will be canceled at 02:00 on Nov 20, 2023 (UTC).
1. Deposit and withdrawal services of VIC will be opened at 09:00 on Nov 24, 2023 (UTC).
2. CoinEx will list VIC/USDT, VIC/BTC trading pair at 09:00 on Nov 24, 2023 (UTC) and support Automated Market Making (AMM):
Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
09:00-09:50 Nov 24, 2023 (UTC) Orders can be placed and canceled
09:50-10:00 Nov 24, 2023 (UTC) Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
10:00 Nov 24, 2023 (UTC)
1. This renaming does not involve any on-chain swap, so your deposited TOMO will be credited as VIC automatically.
2. During the suspended period, all unexecuted TOMO orders will be systematically closed, and related assets will be returned to your spot account.
3. For more information, please refer to Introducing Viction - A New TomoChain’s Identity for the Victory Vision
Crypto products are innovative investment products with large price fluctuations as well as high investment risks. Therefore, please evaluate and invest wisely based on your risk tolerance and financial resources.
CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this announcement.
Nov 13, 2023