Dear CoinEx users:
CoinEx is soon releasing an official value-added services and privileges scheme based on CoinEx exchange platform: CoinEx Token (CET). To thank you for your support and trust in CoinEx, we will be giving away 150 MILLION CET for FREE to our loyal users.
What is CoinEx Token (CET)?
CoinEx Token (CET) is an official value-added services and privileges scheme based on CoinEx exchange platform. The token is issued on Ethereum ERC 20 protocol and will be launched on a public CoinEx Chain in the future. The total CET supply is fixed at 10 billion. CET represents exclusive services and privileges on CoinEx.com and can be used in diversified scenarios.
Application of CET
1. Repurchase plan: CoinEx will buy back and "burn" CET with 20% of its quarterly transaction fee profit at the end of each quarter
2. Deducted as trading fees: CET can be deducted directly with the same market value as trading fees
3. Trading on CoinEx: CoinEx will release CET/BCH, CET/BTC, CET/USDT etc. trading pairs
4. VIP services and privileges: CET can be used to buy VIP qualifications and the privileges therein
5. Promotional campaign rights: CET holders will enjoy special rights for promotional campaigns on CoinEx
6. Voting rights for new token listing: CET holders can vote for new tokens they want listed on CoinEx
7. Dedicated API server: CET can buy dedicated API servers to upgrade trading efficiency
8. “Gas” for decentralized exchange: CoinEx will build a decentralized exchange in the future which uses CET as “gas”
How to get FREE CoinEx Token (CET)
A random amount of FREE CoinEx Token (CET) has been sent to your CoinEx account if you were registered BEFORE 07:00 January 30th 2018 (UTC) and they are allocated to your CoinEx wallet today (January 31st, 2018): https://www.coinex.com/my/wallet
CoinEx is giving away a total of 150,000,000 FREE CET to CoinEx loyal users. First-come, first-served.
More CET Giveaway
CoinEx will be giving away a lot more CET during February 3rd - 9th. Stay tuned with our announcement.
If you have any questions about CoinEx, please feel free to drop an Email to email@example.com.
Jan 31st, 2018