Dear CoinEx users:
At 0:00 Oct 1st, 2018 (UTC), CoinEx will upgrade "Trade-driven Mining" to "Lock & Mine CET" and cancel the feature "Trade-driven Mining".
What is "Lock & Mine CET"?
During "Lock & Mine CET", CoinEx will release 1 MILLION CET on a daily basis. All users with enough locked CET in their CoinEx accounts will be qualified to share these CET, against the ratio = Your locked CET asset / Total circulating CET asset locked in CoinEx.
1. Privileges: Users with locked CET assets will have early access to the quota of Accelerator. Please refer to the official announcement for more details.
2. Qualification: Users with less than 10,000 CET are NOT qualified for the promotion.
4. Release time: 0:00 Oct 1st, 2018 (UTC).
Execution of long-term dividend allocation plan for CET holders
According to "Long-term dividend allocation plan for CET holders", CoinEx will start to execute the arrangements from 0:00 Oct 1st, 2018 (UTC). i.e.:
1. CET holders will continue to receive dividends after "Trade-driven mining" ends.
2. 80% of CoinEx's total revenue will be allocated to CET holders and the remaining 20% is kept for CoinEx development and daily operations.
1. 80% of CoinEx's total revenue will be used to repurchase CET from the secondary market and allocated to the qualified CET holdersproportionately.
2. Dividend ratio: Your CET asset / Total circulating CET asset.
3. Dividend time: Once a month. The first long-term dividend will be allocated in early November.
4. If your CET holdings are on CoinEx, we'll allocate the dividends directly to your accounts or otherwise, to your CET wallet addresses elsewhere; Unissued CET are NOT qualified for dividend.
Attention: Users with less than 10,000 CET are NOT qualified for the promotion.The
Sept 21st, 2018
Follow us & Stay tuned