Dear CoinEx users,
We are thrilled to inform you that the public testing of CoinEx perpetual contract is officially launched with Trading Challenge, Newbie Party and Bug Bounty promotions.
Duration: 10:30 May 17, 2019 (UTC) - 10:30 May 31 (UTC)
1. Participation rule: During the event, every CoinEx user's MAIN account will be credited with 10 FAKE BTC to use as Initial Margin at the beginning of the challenge.
2. Qualification rule: MAIN accounts in Perpetual Contracts
3. Ranking rule: All the qualified participants will be ranked in descending order of profits and rewarded with corresponding amounts of BTC.
4. Rewards: 10,000 - 100 USD worth of BTC for Top 100 participants. You may view the detailed reward allocation HERE.
1. Participation rule: A total amount of 1,000,000 CET will be allocated to CoinEx users who have completed the required newbie tasks.
2. Tasks: Complete Advanced Verification - Enable contract trading - Open and close positions at least once for both during the event
3. Rewards: Every CoinEx user has a chance to receive 100 CET for completing all the tasks on a first-come-first-served basis.
If you’ve encountered any bug or improvement ideas while trading CoinEx Perpetuals, please report it by submitting a ticket.
1. Valid Suggestions: A 100 USD worth of BTC reward per suggestion accepted by the team.
2. Complex Bugs (Affecting the functions of the website): A 500 USD worth of BTC reward per complex bug.
3. Major Bugs (Evaluated by the R&D team): A 2,000 USD worth of reward per major bug
CoinEx Perpetuals Guide
It's recommended to take a thorough look at the trading rules and help center before you take part in this event: https://support.coinex.com/hc/categories/360001448453
MUST READ before participation
1. Margin: During the event, the margin in your contract account balance is NOT REAL and is NOT available for inter-transfer or withdrawal and will be erased after the promotion.
2. All qualified participants will be ranked in descending order of the profits and users with minus profits will NOT be included in the rankings.
3. Sub accounts are NOT qualified for this event.
4. The BTC rewards will be allocated to the winners' accounts in 3 business days against the real-time rate at the ending time.
5. The rewards are REAL Bitcoins that can be used as Margin, traded, transferred and withdrawn.
1. The CET rewards are given away on a first-come-first-served basis.
2. Each and every CoinEx account is ONLY available for ONE newbie reward: Max. 100 CET.
3. The CET rewards will be allocated to the winners' accounts in 3 business days at the end of the event.
4. The rewards are REAL CoinEx Tokens that can be traded, transferred and withdrawn.
1. The BTC rewards will be allocated to the winners' accounts in 3 business days against the real-time rate at the ending time.
2. The rewards are REAL Bitcoins that can be used as Margin, traded, transferred and withdrawn.
3. If more than one user reposts the same bug, the earliest user with the required format and the most detailed info receives the reward.
1. Risks: The trading challenge is simulated for the purpose of providing users with a chance to learn about contract trading. Contract trading is a highly risky financial product for experienced traders. Inadequate trading knowledge will result in major losses. Hence, users would be well advised to be prudent in such trading activity.
2. Malicious behavior: Participants will be disqualified from the event on the grounds that CoinEx deems their acts might create a disorder.
3. Please stay tuned for the date of the official launch of perpetual contract on CoinEx.
4. CoinEx reserves the final right of explanation for this announcement.
May 17, 2019