Dear CoinEx users:
On Jul 17, 2019 (UTC), CoinEx added Binance Coin (F-BNB) on Futures trading and the details are as follows:
Binance Coin (F-BNB): 17:00 Jul 17, 2019 (UTC +8)
1. Futures pair: F-BNB/USDT
2. Leverage: 5X
3. Call auction: Activated
4. Futures reference price: 25 USDT
5. Call auction time:
2019-07-17 17:00 - 2019-07-17 19:30 (UTC +8)
Orders can be placed and cancelled
2019-07-17 19:30 - 2019-07-17 20:00 (UTC +8)
Orders can be placed but NOT cancelled
Trading: 2019-07-17 20:00 (UTC +8)
Join Call Auction Now
6. Delivery method: Differential
7. Delivery time: 2019-08-31 20:00 (UTC +8)
8. Delivery price: The arithmetic mean of its USDT price one hour before delivery (Data Drawn from Binance)
9. Short-term/Long-term price limits
Short-term price limits: No more than 5% in 15 minutes
Long-tern price limits: No more than 50% in 24 hours
About Binance Coin (BNB)
Website | Whitepaper | Info
Binance Coin (Ticker: BNB) is the native token issued on Binance Chain by Binance exchange as a form of decentralized blockchain assets. The issue amount is fixed at 200 million. A certain amount of BNB is to be burnt once every quarter based on the platform's quarterly revenues until a total amount of 100 million BNB is reached. The burning record is published once the burning is completed, available on Binan Chain to ensure transparency.
1. As an innovative investment, please evaluate your investment carefully before participation.
2. Futures Trading not only allows you to magnify gains with fewer funds but can also saddle you with amplified losses when the market moves against you. Therefore, we strongly advise entry-level users not to use highly leveraged trading to avoid forced liquidation or even bankruptcy.
3. Futures traders should also reasonably use leverage, adjust their positions, and learn when to take profits or cut losses by liquidating positions.
4. For more details about Futures, please refer to Help Center.
CoinEx reserves the final right of explanation of this announcement.
If you have any suggestions when using CoinEx services, please share your thoughts with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome ideas from the community and would love to continue providing better products as well as services to users over the globe.