Dear CoinEx users:
On Jul 19, 2019 (UTC), CoinEx added OKB (F-OKB) on Futures trading and the details are as follows:
OKB (F-OKB): 17:00 Jul 19, 2019 (UTC +8)
1. Futures pair: F-OKB/USDT
2. Leverage: 5X
3. Call auction: Activated
4. Futures reference price: 1.8 USDT
5. Call auction time:
2019-07-19 17:00 - 2019-07-19 19:30 (UTC +8)
Orders can be placed and cancelled
2019-07-19 19:30 - 2019-07-19 20:00 (UTC +8)
Orders can be placed but NOT cancelled
Trading: 2019-07-19 20:00 (UTC +8)
Join Call Auction Now
6. Delivery method: Differential
7. Delivery time: 2019-08-31 20:00 (UTC +8)
8. Delivery price: The arithmetic mean of its USDT price one hour before delivery (Data Drawn from OKEx)
9. Short-term/Long-term price limits
Short-term price limits: No more than 5% in 15 minutes
Long-tern price limits: No more than 50% in 24 hours
About OKB (F-OKB)
Website | Explorer | Info
OKB is the global credit issued by OK Blockchain Foundation. The token is designed as a bridge between outstanding blockchain projects and OKEx premium users and investors by the world's leading developers from OK using the tokenized economy model. It also aims to achieve prosperity in the global blockchain industry and foster healthy development in both the blockchain and digital asset industry.
1. As an innovative investment, please evaluate your investment carefully before participation.
2. Futures Trading not only allows you to magnify gains with fewer funds but can also saddle you with amplified losses when the market moves against you. Therefore, we strongly advise entry-level users not to use highly leveraged trading to avoid forced liquidation or even bankruptcy.
3. Futures traders should also reasonably use leverage, adjust their positions, and learn when to take profits or cut losses by liquidating positions.
4. For more details about Futures, please refer to Help Center.
CoinEx reserves the final right of explanation of this announcement.
If you have any suggestions when using CoinEx services, please share your thoughts with us via email@example.com
We welcome ideas from the community and would love to continue providing better products as well as services to users over the globe.
Jul 19, 2019
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
Contact us Support | Futures Telegram
About us Website | Announcements | APP