Dear CoinEx users:
On Jul 15, 2019 (UTC), CoinEx added Akropolis (F-AKRO) on Futures trading and the details are as follows:
Akropolis (F-AKRO): 9:00 Jul 15, 2019 (UTC)
1. Futures pair: F-AKRO/USDT
2. Leverage: 3X
3. Call auction: Activated
4. Futures reference price: 0.05 USDT
5. Call auction time:
2019-07-15 17:00 - 2019-07-15 19:30 (HKT)
Orders can be placed and cancelled
2019-07-15 19:30 - 2019-07-15 20:00 (HKT)
Orders can be placed but NOT cancelled
Trading: 2019-07-16 20:00 (HKT)
Join Call Auction Now
6. Delivery method: Differential
7. Delivery time: 2019-08-31 20:00 (HKT)
8. Delivery price: The arithmetic mean of its USDT price one hour before delivery (Data Drawn from Huobi Global )
9. Short-term/Long-term price limits
Short-term price limits: No more than 5% in 15 minutes
Long-tern price limits: No more than 50% in 24 hours
About Akropolis (AKRO)
Official website | Whitepaper | Info
Akropolis is a domain-specific financial protocol dedicated to the needs of the informal bank-less economy. It can be implemented on any blockchain with a Turing-complete virtual machine. Our proposed initial implementation is on the Ethereum blockchain.
Akropolis (AKRO) is to be listed on Huobi Global on July 16, 2019 at 20:00 (HKT) while the AKRO on CoinEx is for Futures Trading with the following specifications.
1. As an innovative investment, please evaluate your investment carefully before participation.
2. Futures Trading not only allows you to magnify gains with fewer funds but can also saddle you with amplified losses when the market moves against you. Therefore, we strongly advise entry-level users not to use highly leveraged trading to avoid forced liquidation or even bankruptcy.
3. Futures traders should also reasonably use leverage, adjust their positions, and learn when to take profits or cut losses by liquidating positions.
4. For more details about Futures, please refer to Help Center.
CoinEx reserves the final right of explanation of this announcement.
If you have any suggestions when using CoinEx services, please share your thoughts with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome ideas from the community and would love to continue providing better products as well as services to users over the globe.