Dear CoinEx users:
According to the rules of “How the Draw works”, Spice (SPICE) Draw is completed at 12:00 Aug 6, 2019 (UTC). CoinEx has allocated the SPICE assets to the lucky accounts and given back the CET, BCH payments to the failed accounts. The SPICE Subscription result is as follows:
End of Subscription
12:00 Aug 6, 2019 (UTC)
Random seed number (BTC Hash)
Start of Subscription No.
End of Subscription No.
50,000,00/145,650,000 = 34.33%
How to check my Subscription result
Please go to [Project Info] and click [Subscription records] for the result
1. Deposit & Withdrawal: 9:30 July 30, 2019 (UTC+8)
2. Trading pairs: SPICE/BCH, SPICE/CET
3. Opening method:
To reduce the risk of drastic market fluctuation due to lack of liquidity, the Accelerator will adapt Call Auction as its opening method this time and the details are as follows:
1) During Call Auction, users may place orders freely and these orders will remain unexecuted in the market, displayed in the trading volume priority principle for real-time price reference.
2) To avoid price manipulation, Call Auction is scheduled in 2 phases: In Phase 1, orders can be placed and cancelled while in Phase 2, users may continue to place orders and these orders cannot be cancelled.
3) An opening price will be matched by the completion of Call Auction and users may trade freely in the market.
4. Opening time:
1) Call Auction Phase 1:
2019-08-06 12:15 - 2019-08-06 12:45 (UTC+8)
Orders can be placed and cancelled
1) Call Auction Phase 2:
2019-08-06 12:45 - 2019-08-06 13:00 (UTC+8)
Orders can be placed but NOT cancelled
4. Trading: 13:00 Aug 6, 2019 (UTC+8)
We are careful and strict when it comes to selecting projects for Accelerator yet due to the drastic fluctuation and uncertainty of cryptocurrency market, we strongly suggest that all users evaluate the risks you can handle before participation.
CoinEx reserves the rights of final explanation for rules of “Accelerator”.
Aug 6, 2019