Dear CoinEx users:
On Jul 31, 2019 (UTC), CoinEx added Polkadot (DOT) on Futures trading and the details are as follows:
About Polkadot (DOT)
Website | Explorer | Whitepaper
Polkadot is a platform with low barriers to entry for flexible, autonomous economies acting together within Polkadot’s shared security umbrella. Polkadot is a revolution, not just in blockchain technology but also towards enabling fairer peer-to-peer digital jurisdictions.
DOT is the token of Polkadot and its applications include: Platform management, network operation, blockchain building by connecting DOT and payment gas.
1. Future pair: F-DOT/USDT
2. Trading insurance: USDT
3. Max. Leverage: 3X
4. Delivery time: To be displayed at least 30 days before the coin/token is listed on most mainstream exchanges
5. Delivery price: To be displayed at least 30 days before the coin/token is listed on most mainstream exchanges
6. Delivery method: USDT differential
7. Price limits
Short-term price limits: No more than 2% in 15 minutes
Long-tern price limits: No more than 20% in 24 hours
8. Opening: Call auction; Advised to borrow F-DOT assets based on the price of 1 F-DOT = 200 USDT
9. Opening time:
1) Call Auction
2019-07-31 9:00 - 2019-07-31 11:30 (UTC)
Orders can be placed and cancelled
2019-07-31 11:30 - 2019-07-31 12:00 (UTC)
Orders can be placed but cannot be cancelled
2019-07-31 12:00 (UTC)
About Call Auction
Call Auction is introduced to reduce the risk of drastic market fluctuation due to lack of liquidity, and the details are as follows:
1) During Call Auction, users may place orders freely and these orders will remain unexecuted in the market, displayed in the trading volume priority principle for real-time price reference.
2) To avoid price manipulation, Call Auction is scheduled in 2 phases: In Phase 1, orders can be placed and cancelled while in Phase 2, users may continue to place orders and these orders cannot be cancelled.
3) When users borrow coins during Call Auction, the estimated coin value will be marked as Reference Price, and the limit price during Call Auction should be between 40 USDT to 1,000 USDT.
4) An opening price will be matched by the completion of Call Auction and users may trade freely in the market.
1. As an innovative investment, please evaluate your investment carefully before participation.
2. Futures Trading not only allows you to magnify gains with fewer funds but can also saddle you with amplified losses when the market moves against you. Therefore, we strongly advise entry-level users not to use highly leveraged trading to avoid forced liquidation or even bankruptcy.
3. Futures traders should also reasonably use leverage, adjust their positions, and learn when to take profits or cut losses by liquidating positions.
4. For more details about Futures, please refer to Help Center.
CoinEx reserves the final right of explanation of this announcement.
If you have any suggestions when using CoinEx services, please share your thoughts with us via email@example.com
We welcome ideas from the community and would love to continue providing better products as well as services to users over the globe.
Jul 31, 2019
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
Contact us Support | Futures Telegram
About us Website | Announcements | APP