Dear CoinEx users:
On Aug 2, 2019 (UTC), CoinEx added Telegram Open Network (F-GRAM) on Futures trading and the details are as follows:
About Telegram Open Network (F-GRAM)
Official Website | Whitepaper
Telegram Open Network (GRAM), initiated and developed by the co-founder of Telegram Dr. Nikolai Durov, aims to provide digital currency and blockchain technology with a set of brand-new solutions that combine speed with development. Supported by his research, he eventually designed and created Telegram Open Network a blockchain network program that focuses on both speed and security. Telegram Open Network (GRAM) will bring digital currency and blockchain technology to the most powerful messaging platform in the world.
Gram is an application token built on TON platform, adopting the triangle sign of TON as its symbol. Gram will be applied to building Telegram’s inner ecosystem and external usage scenarios.
1. Future pair:F-GRAM/USDT
2. Trading insurance: USDT
3. Max. Leverage: 3X
4. Delivery time: To be displayed at least 30 days before the coin/token is listed on most mainstream exchanges
5. Delivery price: To be displayed at least 30 days before the coin/token is listed on most mainstream exchanges
6. Delivery method: USDT differential
7. Price limits
Short-term price limits: No more than 5% in 15 minutes
Long-tern price limits: No more than 50% in 24 hours
8. Opening: Call auction; Advised to borrow F-GRAM assets based on the price of 1 F-GRAM = 1.6 USDT
9. Opening time:
1) Call Auction
2019-08-02 9:00 - 2019-08-02 11:30 (UTC)
Orders can be placed and cancelled
2019-08-02 11:30 - 2019-08-02 12:00 (UTC)
Orders can be placed but cannot be cancelled
2019-08-02 12:00 (UTC)
About Call Auction
Call Auction is introduced to reduce the risk of drastic market fluctuation due to lack of liquidity, and the details are as follows:
1) During Call Auction, users may place orders freely and these orders will remain unexecuted in the market, displayed in the trading volume priority principle for real-time price reference.
2) To avoid price manipulation, Call Auction is scheduled in 2 phases: In Phase 1, orders can be placed and cancelled while in Phase 2, users may continue to place orders and these orders cannot be cancelled.
3) When users borrow coins during Call Auction, the estimated coin value will be marked as Reference Price, and the limit price during Call Auction should be between 0.32 USDT to 8 USDT.
4) An opening price will be matched by the completion of Call Auction and users may trade freely in the market.
1. As an innovative investment, please evaluate your investment carefully before participation.
2. Futures Trading not only allows you to magnify gains with fewer funds but can also saddle you with amplified losses when the market moves against you. Therefore, we strongly advise entry-level users not to use highly leveraged trading to avoid forced liquidation or even bankruptcy.
3. Futures traders should also reasonably use leverage, adjust their positions, and learn when to take profits or cut losses by liquidating positions.
4. For more details about Futures, please refer to Help Center.
CoinEx reserves the final right of explanation of this announcement.
If you have any suggestions when using CoinEx services, please share your thoughts with us via email@example.com
We welcome ideas from the community and would love to continue providing better products as well as services to users over the globe.
Aug 2, 2019