Dear CoinEx users:
To improve user's trading experience and meet the growing needs of margin users, CoinEx adjusted the rules of interest calculation for margin borrowings on August 16, 2019 (UTC+8), from daily interest to hourly; Meanwhile, the loan rate of the borrowed assets will also change dynamically, which in return significantly reduces the margin interest. The arrangements are as follows:
Rules adjusted from
2019-08-16 07:00 (UTC)
Rules of interest calculation
1. The loan interest will be calculated at the exact hour of borrowing and once every hour afterwards. No interest charged when under 1 hour.
2. The new rule also applies to the orders with unpaid margin loans.
Rules of loan rate
1. Dynamically, the daily loan rate will change accordingly, from 0.01% to 0.1%.
2. The new interest calculation only applies to the new orders and will not affect the orders with unpaid margin loans; After renewal, the interest will be calculated by the new rules.
1. Margin Trading not only allows you to magnify gains with fewer funds but can also saddle you with amplified losses when the market moves against you. Therefore, we strongly advise entry-level users not to use highly leveraged trading to avoid forced liquidation or even bankruptcy.
2. Margin traders should also reasonably use leverage, adjust their positions, and learn when to take profits or cut losses by liquidating positions.
CoinEx reserves the right of final explanation of the rules adjustment.
Aug 16, 2019