Dear CoinEx Users:
As part of our commitment to growing CoinEx into a world's leading crypto exchange, we are delighted to announce that CoinEx Key Account Privileges will be online on Sep 26, 2019 to further enrich the crypto trading experience on CoinEx. The details are as follows:
1. What is Key Account Privileges?
CoinEx’s Key Account Privileges program will be implemented in three dimensions: account, trade and service. By making a combination of these dimensions, we’re providing CoinEx's loyal users with the lowest threshold and best privileges. At present, CoinEx divides key accounts into two categories: Holdings Key Accounts and Trading Key Accounts. After becoming a key account, you can enjoy customized, fast and value-added services. At this moment, one can become a CoinEx key account as long as the following requirements are achieved:
1) Holdings Key Accounts: Avg. daily holdings in recent 30 days ≥ 300,000 USD & ≥ 1,000,000 CET;
2) Trading Key Accounts: Total trading amount in recent 30 days: ≥ 1,000 BTC.
2. What are the benefits of being a key account?
Unparalleled Tailor-made Services
1) Exclusive Colocation Service (Exchange): local server installation and lower latency to milliseconds to improve trading experience;
2) Exclusive Withdrawal Channel: Fast pass for withdrawal, and preemptive arbitrage across the markets;
3) Exclusive Withdrawal Limit: Set up a whitelist of withdrawal addresses to manage your assets with ease;
4) Exclusive Customer Service: One-on-one tailored-made customer service 24/7;
5) Exclusive Meet-ups: Have a face-to-face conversation with elites in this industry, and build a strong network.
These are only a small part of CoinEx's Key Account Privileges program. In addition to the benefits mentioned before, CoinEx's key accounts also have exclusive credit limits, exclusive preferential rates, exclusive OTC trading channels, firsthand experience on new products, honorary certificates, CoinEx-designed products and priority to be elected CoinEx as ambassadors and many other surprises on the way. For more details, click on [Key Account Privileges]
Sep 26, 2019
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
Contact us Support | Telegram
About us Website | Announcements | APP