To ensure the CoinEx ecosystem to develop in a sustainable way and facilitate the vision of “building a world-class encrypted digital asset trading platform” and the prosperity of the CoinEx Chain ecosystem, CoinEx has launched BTC-CoinExChain and BCH-CoinExChain, two CoinEx Chain-based tokens anchored with BTC and BCH. Details are as follows:
1. What are BTC-CoinExChain and BCH-CoinExChain?
BTC-CoinExChain and BCH-CoinExChain are tokens based on CoinEx Chain anchored with original BTC and BCH at a ratio of 1:1, and their value is supported by the original tokens BTC and BCH reserved in CoinEx and accepted by CoinEx. On CoinEx Chain, BTC-CoinExChain and BCH-CoinExChain will be circulated and traded in the name of BTC and BCH respectively.
2. Service support for the two anchor tokens
1) Time to start deposit and withdrawal: Already available
2) How to exchange BTC and BCH with BTC-CoinExChain and BCH-CoinExChain
Such exchange is enabled by the CoinEx exchange. The user chooses BTC-CoinExChain and BCH-CoinExChain as the public chain when he or she withdraws tokens from the exchange, then the anchor tokens will be remitted. If the user chooses BTC and BCH as the public chain from the exchange when he or she withdraws tokens from the exchange, then the original tokens will be remitted.
3) The trading pairs of CoinEx Chain-based tokens available on DEX at present: CET/BTC, CET/BCH. You can go to https://dex.coinex.org for experience and trading.
Nov 15, 2019