Since the official launch of the CoinEx Chain Mainnet on November 11, 2019, the CoinEx Chain global nodes election has become a key part in the joint efforts to build the CET ecosystem. Increasing institutions and organizations boasting high credibility and good reputations, and ordinary investors are attracted to this election, and hope to contribute their share to the construction of CoinEx Chain’s ecosystem and the community.
The CoinEx Chain global nodes election can generate rewards for staking(voting). Currently, wallets that are launched on the platform and support staking include CoinEx DEX web wallet, ViaWallet and IFWallet. Users need to withdraw their CET to wallets that support staking in order to vote and trade. One CET equals one vote. There will be proceeds during the staking period, and the actual proceeds depend on such factors as total stakes of the whole network and the commission rate of the Validator at that time; once completed, the staking can be canceled at any time, but it takes 21 days for CET to return to the account. The rankings and statuses of all nodes can be queried in the block explorer.
Users participating in the CoinEx Chain global nodes election can receive the following incomes:
1. Delegators(Voters) have the independent right to vote and choose the node they support to help turn the node into a Validator.
2. Delegators can participate in the CoinEx Chain community governance and can vote on community proposals.
3. Delegators can enjoy the dividends of CoinEx Chain, including block rewards, transaction fees and staking rewards of the validator. The annualized rate of return on early stakes can be even more than 20% (the actual proceeds depend on such factors as the total stakes of the whole network and the commission rate of the Validator at that time)
4. Voters are entitled to various types of online promos&events launched by the node they vote for, including airdrops.
5. Voters can enjoy the gain from the appreciation of CET.
Instructions on Staking(Voting) in CoinEx Chain Global Nodes Election (take CoinEx DEX web wallet for example):
CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of the event.
Nov 20, 2019
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
Contact us Support | Telegram
About us Website | Announcements | APP