Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with more options in crypto trading, after rigorous reviews, CoinEx is planning to list BEAM on January 15, 2020 (UTC). For the celebration of BEAM launch, CoinEx will hold the following event.
Website | Explorer | White paper
Beam is a cryptocurrency based on the MimbleWimble protocol with strong privacy, substitution and scalability. All Beam transactions are private by default. New nodes joining the network do not need to synchronize the entire transaction history, that is, they can request for the compressed history records and block headers of the system state only so as to achieve fast synchronization. Beam is a new cryptocurrency trying to implement MimbleWimble and was written from scratch in C ++. Compared with the unlimited total supply of Grin, Beam is limited with halved cyclical returns.
1. Deposit: 3:00 January 15, 2020 (UTC)
2. Trading: 3:00 January 21, 2020 (UTC)
3. Withdrawal: 3:00 February 13, 2020 (UTC)
4. Trading pairs: BEAM/BTC, BEAM/USDT
Duration: 3:00 January 15, 2020 - 16:00 January 21, 2020 (UTC)
Rules: During the event, CoinEx users with a net deposit of every 500 BEAM can get a reward of 100 CET (max. 1000 CET/ user). CoinEx will give away 200,000 CET in total on a first-come-first-served basis.
1. Net Deposit= Deposit - Withdrawal
2. During the event, should any cheating behavior be found, the user will be disqualified.
3. The sub-account is not allowed to participate as an independent account, and the deposit amount of sub-accounts and leveraged accounts is also calculated into the main account.
4. Inter-user transfer is not included in the deposit amount.
5. Reward distribution: Event rewards will be issued within 2 weeks after the event.
6. CoinEx reserves the right of final explanation for this event.
January 15, 2020
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
Contact us Support | Telegram
About us Website | Announcements | APP
Dear CoinEx users,