Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with more options in crypto trading, after rigorous reviews, CoinEx is planning to list SERO on February 27, 2020 (UTC). For the celebration of SERO launch, CoinEx will hold the following event.
Website | Explorer | White paper
Super Zero (SERO) is a private cryptocurrency that supports Turing completeness smart contracts. It is also a privacy protection platform that allows developers to issue anonymous cryptocurrencies by themselves, which enables the protection functions of the decentralized applications. SERO is a milestone in the development of the blockchain industry available for Token, Ticket, and Package. It is able to save complex data structures with privacy requirements, so that future blockchain technology becomes more commercialized and business sensitive information can be protected from leakage.
1. Deposit: 3:00 February 27 (UTC)
2. Trading: 3:00 March 4 (UTC)
3. Withdrawal: 3:00 March 17 (UTC)
4. Trading pairs: SERO/BTC, SERO/USDT
Duration: 3:00 February 27, 2020 - 16:00 March 4, 2020 (UTC)
Rules: During the event, CoinEx users with a net deposit of every 2000 SERO can get a reward of 100 CET (max. 1000 CET/ user). CoinEx will give away 200,000 CET in total on a first-come-first-served basis.
1. Net Deposit= Deposit - Withdrawal
2. During the event, should any cheating behavior be found, the user will be disqualified.
3. The sub-account is not allowed to participate as an independent account, and the deposit amount of sub-accounts and leveraged accounts is also calculated into the main account.
4. Inter-user transfer is not included in the deposit amount.
5. Reward distribution: Event rewards will be issued within 2 weeks after the event.
6. CoinEx reserves the right of final explanation for this event.
February 27, 2020
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
Contact us Support | Telegram
About us Website | Announcements | APP
Dear CoinEx users,