Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with more options in crypto trading, after rigorous reviews, CoinEx is planning to list HBAR on March 10, 2020 (UTC). For the celebration of HBAR launch, CoinEx will hold the following event.
Website | Explorer | White paper
Hedera is a fast (> 10,000 + TPS), secure (aBFT, probably the most secure distributed ledger) and fair (open and transparent at all time points of activities, not allowing hidden transaction history) public ledger network using Hashgraph consensus. As the native cryptocurrency of the Hedera public network, HBAR is applied to support decentralized applications, build peer-to-peer payment and micropayment business models, and protect the network from malicious attackers.
1. Deposit: 3:00 March 10 (UTC)
2. Trading: 3:00 March 16 (UTC)
3. Withdrawal: 3:00 March 24 (UTC)
4. Trading pairs: HBAR/BTC, HBAR/USDT
Duration: 3:00 March 10 - 16:00 March 16, 2020 (UTC)
Rules: During the event, CoinEx users with a net deposit of every 4500 HBAR can get a reward of 100 CET (max. 1000 CET/ user). CoinEx will give away 240,000 CET in total on a first-come-first-served basis.
Apart from this, CoinEx users with a net deposit of 30,000 HBAR can ALSO participate in the ranking to get the reward as follows.
No.1: 20,000 CET
No.2: 10,000 CET
No.3: 5,000 CET
No.4 - No.10: Equally share 15,000 CET
No.11 - No.20: Equally share 10,000 CET
1. Net Deposit= Deposit - Withdrawal
2. During the event, should any cheating behavior be found, the user will be disqualified.
3. The sub-account is not allowed to participate as an independent account, and the deposit amount of sub-accounts and leveraged accounts is also calculated into the main account.
4. Inter-user transfer is not included in the deposit amount.
5. Reward distribution: Event rewards will be issued within 2 weeks after the event.
6. CoinEx reserves the right of final explanation for this event.
March 10, 2020
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
Contact us Support | Telegram
About us Website | Announcements | APP
Dear CoinEx users,