Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with better trading experience, we’re committed to seeking solutions for secure, fast and quality cryptocurrency buying. After rigorous research, we have decided to launch the “Buy Crypto” service on March 26, 2020. The details are as follows.
March 26, 2020
USDT, BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC
How to buy?
For small crypto transaction
a. Select your fiat currency, your desired crypto, and a third-party payment partner to start buying crypto by clicking “Buy".
b. Verify your identity on the third-party payment partner's website and complete payment.
c. You can check your deposit through "Deposit Records" in your CoinEx wallet.
p.s. Click HERE to view image-text guide.
For large crypto transaction
1. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Verify your identity
3. Complete payment
4. Get cryptocurrency
1. “Buy Crypto” service is provided by Simplex and Matrixport, which are independently owned by the third parties. Simplex is responsible for small crypto transactions while Matrixport is in charge of the large ones.
2. For small transaction, daily max. limit is 20,000 USD per user and monthly max. limit is 50,000 USD per user (Fee included).
3. For large transaction, the minimum limit is 50,000 USD.
4. Please bind GA or mobile number before buying crypto. If skipped this step, a pop-up will display to remind users during transaction.
1. Which payment methods does Simplex support?
Simplex accepts credit and debit cards issued by Visa and MasterCard. Also, some virtual and prepaid cards are supported. To avoid cash advance fee, we recommend to use a debit card.
2. My payment has been declined but I have been charged. Why?
When your payment is declined, the authorization is voided and the money should be released back into your account within 3 business days (weekends not included). Your card was not charged for any declined payments. It was a credit card authorization check, rather than a charge. The money was held by your bank pending approval or cancellation of those payments.
3. My payment has been approved, but I still haven’t received my crypto. Why?
Transferring assets on the chain can take time so there may be a delay in the arrival. You can check on the delivery of your cryptocurrency by copying and pasting your crypto-address on one of the blockchain websites, depending on which cryptocurrency you purchased e.g. BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC.
Here’s a video of how to look up a Bitcoin transaction. The same process applies for all cryptocurrencies.
For more questions, please refer to [FAQ on Fiat Currency Trading] in Help Center.
March 26, 2020