Dear CoinEx users:
To cater to Seele Foundation’s development needs of industrial upgrading in 2020, we are planning to conduct a granular subdivision on SEELE circulating in the exchange. For your assets security, the deposit, withdrawal and trading of SEELE will be suspended in a designated period. The details are as follows.
Deposit & Withdrawal close at: 8:00 May 16, 2020 (UTC)
Trading closes at: 8:00 May 16, 2020 (UTC)
Estimated time to reopen: Depends on the progress of its granularity subdivision
1. After the completion of Seele Foundation’s contract replacement, CoinEx will activate SEELE’s granularity subdivision in the exchange. Thus, the SEELE trading will be temporarily suspended, and the processing orders related to it will be cancelled. We will keep you updated with the exact operation time.
2. Inter-user transfer of SEELE will NOT be affected during this period.
3. CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this announcement.
About Seele’s Token Granularity Subdivision
1. Seele token’s granularity subdivision is applicable to Seele token issued based on Ethereum ERC-20 standard, and 700 million Ethereum ERC-20 Seele tokens circulating in the exchange and among Ethereum token-holding addresses and 300 million Ethereum ERC-20 Seele tokens in the contract lock position.
2. Seele token will be subdivided according to the granularity of 1:30, and the total amount after subdivision will be changed to 30 billion. After the granularity subdivision is completed, the token price becomes 1/30 of the original token price, the token holding number becomes 30 times the original token holding number, and the total value of tokens remains the same.
3. The granularity subdivision is automatic contract replacement. The token holders need to store Seele token in their personal account in the official cooperative exchange, or in any individual Ethereum token holding address, token holding address created by wallet app, then the replacement can be completed without any operation.
Click HERE to view more details.