Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with more options in crypto trading, after rigorous reviews, CoinEx is planning to list CFX and support its deposit on November 9, 2020 (UTC). And its trading pairs CFX/BTC, CFX/USDT will be available on November 10 (UTC). For the celebration of CFX launch, CoinEx will hold the following event.
Website | Explorer
Conflux Network is an open protocol for a new world of DApps, finance, and Web 3.0. As a fast and secure public blockchain, Conflux Network combines Proof of Work and a Tree-Graph structure to power a new generation of decentralized commerce.By adopting a scalability consensus mechanism and safely retaining fork blocks, Conflux realized a high throughput rate of 3000-6000 TPS.
1. Deposit: 12:00 November 9 (UTC)
2. Withdrawal: 04:00 November 27 (UTC)
3. Trading pairs: CFX/BTC, CFX/USDT
4. Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
03:00-03:50 November 10, 2020 (UTC)
Orders can be placed and cancelled
03:50-04:00 November 10, 2020 (UTC)
Orders can be placed but cannot be cancelled
04:00 November 10, 2020 (UTC)
Deposit to share CFX worth 5,000 USDT
12:00 November 9 - 24:00 November 15, 2020 (UTC)
During the event, CoinEx users with a deposit of every 1,000 CFX can get 1 USDT as a reward for each (max. 10 USDT/ user). CoinEx will give away 5,000 USDT in total on a first-come-first-served basis.
1. Net Deposit= Deposit - Withdrawal. During the event, any operation related to Red Packet feature will be deemed as withdrawal.
2. During the event, should any cheating behavior be found, the user will be disqualified.
3. Market making account is not included in this event.
4. The sub-account is not allowed to participate as an independent account, and the deposit amount of sub-account and leveraged account is also calculated into the main account.
5. Inter-user transfer is not included in the deposit amount.
6. Withdrawal will be suspended during the event and resumed after its end.
7. Reward distribution: Event rewards will be issued within 3 days after the event.
8. CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of these events.
November 9, 2020
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
Contact us Support | Telegram
About us Website | Announcements | APP
Dear CoinEx users,