Dear CoinEx users,
We are going to upgrade the deposit and withdrawal services of BNB. To ensure your asset security, we will make adjustments within a specified time. Details are as follows:
1. Add the BNB-BSC mainnet on: December 31, 2020 (UTC)
2. Suspend the withdrawal of BNB-BEP2 mainnet on: December 31, 2020 (UTC)
3. Suspend the deposit of BNB-BEP2 mainnet on: January 15, 2021 (UTC)
1. After CoinEx suspends the deposit function of the BNB-BEP2 mainnet, your original BNB-BEP2 mainnet address will become invalid. Please do not deposit any BNB assets to this address;
2. Trading and inter-user transfer of BNB on CoinEx will not be affected during the period when the BNB-BEP2 mainnet is closed for deposit and withdrawal;
3. After CoinEx supports the BNB-BSC mainnet, please generate and save your new address in time.
Binance issued its own coin called the Binance Coin, with BNB as the symbol. BNB runs natively on Binance chain. The coin was established with a total supply of 200 million. Every quarter, Binance will destroy BNB based on the trading volume on crypto-to-crypto platform until Binance destroys 50% of all the BNB. All transactions will be on the blockchain. Binance eventually will destroy 100M BNB, leaving 100M BNB remaining. People can use BNB to pay for any fees on Binance platform, including but not limited to: Exchange fees, Listing fees, and any other fee. When you use BNB to pay for fees, you will receive a significant discount. On April 23, 2019, Binance has completed the Binance Coin (BNB) mainnet swap. BNB is used as one of the key base assets as well as gas to be spent.
December 31, 2020
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
Contact us Support | Telegram
About us Website | Announcements | APP
Announcement on Adding BSC Mainnet and Suspending the Deposit and Withdrawal Function of BEP2 Mainnet
Dear CoinEx users,