Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with more trading options, after rigorous reviews, CoinEx will list STX and support deposit on January 15, 2021 (UTC). And its trading pair STX/USDT will be available on the same day.
· Stacks (formerly Blockstack) seeks to power a new kind of decentralized internet, one that gives users more control over their data and makes it harder for content to be censored.
· It has properties such as built-in Privacy, where data in Stacks apps, such as photos, messages, health records, are encrypted by default. Apps will not be able to see, access, or track your activity. All data is owned to 100% by the user instead of the apps. Furthermore, users are free to move their data and to trade and transfer your assets — no permission from any app or company required.
· Stacks’s smart contracts, based on their programming language Clarity, enable new kinds of digital assets, such as tokens and digital collectibles, to be created, owned, and traded. By using Stacks apps, creators can also have a share of the value that they help create.
· Stacks uses a hybrid consensus mechanism, which Stacks calls Proof-of-Transfer ("PoX")
· Besides regularly storing a hash of the Stacks blockchain on Bitcoin's, many of the node participants in the blockchain will receive rewards in BTC, a more reliable source of value than rewards in a Stacks' native token, STX.
· PoX uses miners and stackers. Miners log transactions, much as miners on the Bitcoin or Ethereum blockchains do, while stackers keep a copy of the blockchain, signaling which fork to mine on. Miners earn new STX from inflation and they pay to participate in BTC. That BTC gets distributed to stackers who have to stake STX.
1. Deposit: 10:30 January 15 (UTC)
2. Withdrawal: CoinEx will reopen deposits and withdrawals for STX once we deem the upgraded network to be stable.
3. Trading pairs: STX/USDT
4. Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
11:00-11:50 January 15, 2021 (UTC)
Orders can be placed and cancelled
11:50-12:00 January 15, 2021 (UTC)
Orders can be placed but cannot be cancelled
12:00 January 15, 2021 (UTC)
January 15, 2021
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
Contact us Support | Telegram
About us Website | Announcements | APP