Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with better trading experience and enrich the currency purchase channels, after rigorous research, we have decided to launch the “Buy Crypto with Paxful” service on April 15, 2021. The details are as follows.
Starts on: April 15, 2021.
Coins Supported: BTC
There are over 300 ways to buy and sell cryptocurrency on Paxful. Here are some of our more popular payment options:
- Buy cryptocurrency with Bank Transfer, Cash
- Buy cryptocurrency with Online Wallets like PayPal, Skrill, Neteller
- Buy cryptocurrency with iTunes gift cards
- Buy cryptocurrency with Amazon gift cards
- Buy cryptocurrency doing local trades for Cash In-Person
- Buy cryptocurrency with altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, and so on.
How to buy?
Please click Here to check the detailed tutorial.
Please refer to [FAQ & Help Center] if you have any questions.
Paxful is the leading peer-to-peer cryptocurrency marketplace where buyers and sellers are connected for business. Having over 300 payment methods available on Paxful makes it incredibly easy to find suitable offers.
To celebrate the launch of Paxful, a payment partner on our platform, we will jointly hold a specific event, that is, after successful cryptocurrency purchase, users can share 10,000 USD worth of CET. The details are as follows:
Event duration: 12:00, April 16 - 12:00, April 23, 2021 (UTC)
Newly registered users who purchase cryptocurrency through Paxful for the first time (click HERE to register). Any participant should complete KYC before the event ends (click HERE to complete KYC).
During the event, qualified users who successfully purchase BTC via Paxful will receive 10 USD worth of CET. The reward will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis, and we will give away 10,000 USD worth of CET in total.
1. Users who sign up for CoinEx after April 1, 2021 will be considered as newly registered users.
2. The event reward will be issued to users’ Spot account within 7 working days after the event ends.
3. The actual CET amount will be determined by the CET/USDT price at the end of the event (12:00 on April 23).
4. Should any cheating behavior be found, user will be disqualified.
5. CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this event.
April 15, 2021
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
Contact us Support | Telegram
About us Website | Announcements | APP