Dear CoinEx users,
CoinEx will support Kyber Network（KNC）smart contract swap. To ensure your asset security, KNC deposit and withdrawal will be suspended in a designated period. The details are as follows.
1. Deposits and withdrawals of KNC will be suspended at 3:00 on May 19, 2021 (UTC).
2. Deposits and withdrawals of KNC will be resumed at 10:00 on May 19, 2021 (UTC).
1. After KNC has been successfully swapped, KNC token name and its trading pairs on CoinEx will remain unchanged.
2. Trading and inter-user transfer of KNC on CoinEx will not be affected during this period.
3. We will keep you updated if there’s any latest information.
Old smart contract address
New smart contract address
For more token swap info, please refer to:
KNC Token Migration Guide
KNC will not be credited to your account if you deposit KNC through old smart contract address, so please confirm again before you deposit KNC to CoinEx.
CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this announcement.
May 19, 2021
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
Contact us Support | Telegram
About us Website | Announcements | APP