Dear CoinEx users:
CoinEx plans to support FNX rename and token swap, and change the currency name "FNX" to "PHX". In order to protect the security of users' assets, the platform will suspend the FNX deposit and withdrawal functions for a specified period of time. The details are as follows:
1. CoinEx will suspend the deposit and withdrawal functions of FNX at 2:00 on June 10, 2021 (UTC);
2. CoinEx will return AMM assets in the FNX/USDT trading market at 2:30 on June 10, 2021 (UTC);
3. AMM fund in FNX/USDT trading pair will be refunded at 3:00 on June 10, 2021 (UTC).
4. Deposit will be resumed at 3:30 on June 10, 2021 (UTC). The time of withdrawal resumption will be notified separately.
5. PHX/USDT trading pair and Automated Market Making (AMM) will be opened at 4:00 on June 10, 2021 (UTC).
Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
4:00-5:50 on June 10, 2021 (UTC)
Orders can be placed and cancelled
5:50-6:00 on June 10, 2021 (UTC)
Orders can be placed but cannot be cancelled
6:00 on June 10, 2021 (UTC)
1. The deposit of old FNX after the snapshot of balance at ETH block height of 12,452,394 (May 17 2021 02:20:21 UTC) were not credited to your account, and were not replaced to PHX.
2. The system will automatically close the order if your FNX orders are unexecuted at the time, and the related assets will be returned to your spot account.
CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this announcement.
June 9, 2021
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
Contact us Support | Telegram
About us Website | Announcements | APP