Dear CoinEx users:
Recently, we have received multiple feedbacks from users that some criminals and fraudsters are using phishing links to impersonate official personnel to commit fraud.
Hereby, CoinEx solemnly reminds users:
1. Pay attention to your account security, DO NOT scan any unofficial QR code, click any unknown links or log in to the phishing websites, in case of leakage of account info and password and unnecessary asset losses. Please perform all operations on CoinEx official website(www.coinex.com) or APP.
2. CoinEx values and is committed to protecting user privacy. CoinEx will NOT disclose any user information in any form, or ask users for passwords, text messages, Google Authentication codes and other sensitive information. CoinEx official personnel will NOT request users to make any deposits, withdrawals or transfers.
3. Be aware of false advertising and fraudulent sales. All CoinEx-related activities and information MUST be subject to CoinEx official announcement to avoid asset loss.
4. If you receive any suspicious text messages, phone calls or Emails, please:
(1) Submit a ticket via our official website and detail your problems;
(2) Visit CoinEx Official Verification Channel and enter the suspicious website, Email, Telegram, etc. for verification.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your understanding!