Dear CoinEx users：
As part of the commitment of making CoinEx a world-leading crypto exchange and to provide a better trading experience for our users, CoinEx regularly reviews the trading markets on the platform. Combining users’ opinions, we have decided to delist 8 margin trading pairs on Aug 3, 2021(UTC).
1. Delisted margin trading pairs
ETH/BCH, LTC/BCH, EOS/BCH, BSV/BCH, HT/USDT, HT/BTC, OKB/USDT and OKB/BTC.
Note: Delisting of margin trading pairs does not affect the spot trading of corresponding trading pairs.
2. Delisting Time
03:00 Aug 3, 2021 (UTC)
3. Delisting Timeline
(1) Crypto loan services of above margin trading pairs has been suspended on July 20, 2021(UTC).
(2) After delisting, submitted orders would be cancelled, and the returned asset will be transferred from Margin Account to Spot Account.
(3) Users holding position of above margin trading pairs should close them in advance. If not, CoinEx will close them automatically at 03:00 Aug 3, 2021(UTC), regardless of whether Crypto Loan expires or not.
(1) Margin Trading not only allows you to magnify gains with fewer funds but can also saddle you with amplified losses when the market moves against you. Therefore, we strongly advise entry-level users not to use highly leveraged trading to avoid forced liquidation or even bankruptcy.
(2) Margin traders should also reasonably use leverage, adjust their positions, and learn when to take profits or cut losses by liquidating positions.
(3) For details about leveraged products, please go to Help Center.
CoinEx reserves the final right of interpretation of this announcement.
July 20, 2021