Dear CoinEx users,
PIVX (PIVX) is scheduled to undergo a network upgrade & hardfork at block height of 2,927,000 (Note: This hard fork & upgrade will not result in a new token created). To ensure our user’s assets security, CoinEx will close the deposit&withdrawal of PIVX and make the following arrangements.
1. Changes of deposit and withdrawal services
(1) Suspension of PIVX deposit and withdrawal services: 14:00 on July 10, 2021 (UTC)
(2) Resumption of PIVX deposit and withdrawal services: Please stay tuned for further announcement.
(1) Trading and inter-user transfer of PIVX on CoinEx will not be affected during this period.
(2) We will update users once the upgrade has completed.
3. For more information
PIVX v5.2.0 Wallet Release and Network Upgrade Announcement
CoinEx reserves the final interpretation of this announcement.
July 9, 2021
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
Contact us Support | Telegram
About us Website | Announcements | APP