Dear CoinEx users：
As part of the commitment of making CoinEx a world-leading crypto exchange and to provide a better trading experience for our users, CoinEx regularly reviews the trading markets on the platform. Combining users’ opinions, we have decided to delist 6 Coin-M Contracts on Aug 2, 2021(UTC).
1. Delisted Coin-M Contracts
BCHUSD, BSVUSD, LTCUSD, EOSUSD, XRPUSD and TRXUSD
Note: Delisting of Coin-M Contracts will NOT affect the trading of corresponding USDT-M Contracts.
2. Delisting Time
08:00 Aug 2, 2021 (UTC)
3. Delisting Timeline
(1) After delisting, all submitted orders in the above markets would be canceled, and the BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, XRP and TRX assets in Perpetual Account will be transferred to Spot Account.
(2) For users holding positions of above Coin-M Contracts, please close them in advance, or they will be automatically liquidated at 08:00 Aug 2, 2021(UTC).
(1) Perpetual contract trading is an innovative investment product and we strongly suggest that all users evaluate the risks you can handle before participation.
(2) More Perpetual Contracts will be launched, please stay tuned. For more information, please click HERE.
CoinEx reserves the final right of interpretation of this announcement.
July 26, 2021
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
About us Website | Announcements | APP