Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with more trading options, after rigorous reviews, CoinEx will list CEL and support deposit and withdrawal on August 5, 2021 (UTC). And its trading pair CEL/USDT and CEL/BTC will be available on the same day.
1. Deposit: 07:00 August 5 (UTC)
2. Withdrawal: 07:00 August 5 (UTC)
3. Trading pairs: CEL/USDT, CEL/BTC
4. Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
07:00-10:50 August 5, 2021 (UTC)
Orders can be placed and canceled
10:50-11:00 August 5, 2021 (UTC)
Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
11:00 August 5, 2021 (UTC)
Celsius is a centralized lending platform. It allows users to borrow cryptocurrencies and obtain income. Users can borrow ETH, BTC and other cryptocurrencies in Celsius to obtain interest income, and they can also borrow cash by collateralizing crypto assets (supporting US dollars, British pounds, Australian dollars, Hong Kong dollars, Canadian dollars) to meet short-term funding needs. In addition, users can also purchase cryptocurrencies directly on Celsius. Currently, the platform supports 39 cryptocurrencies, such as ETH, BTC, TUSD, and so on. The value of CEL token:
1) Use CEL to pay interest at a certain discount;
2) Hold CEL to get additional interest;
3) Hold CEL is eligible to mortgage cryptocurrency to lend US dollars, British pounds and other legal currencies.
Celsius takes compliance very seriously. It has a robust AML program with a knowledgeable team of veteran AML professionals that are Certified Anti-Money
Laundering Specialists (ACAMS). The main difference between the business model used by traditional banks and the business model at Celsius is how they distribute the value they’ve created back to its community. Celsius returns up to 80% of what they earn and that enables them to offer a very high reward rate on the assets they support. The remaining 20% of their revenue allows them to continue their operations and scale its community.
Crypto products are innovative investment products with large price fluctuations as well as high investment risks. Therefore, please evaluate and invest wisely based on your risk tolerance and financial resources.
August 5, 2021
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
Contact us Support | Telegram
About us Website | Announcements | APP