Dear CoinEx users,
CoinEx will support the mainnet upgrade of Bythom (BTM) and swap old BTM tokens with new BTM tokens at a ratio of 1:1 at the block height of 709,660 (expected at 2:00 on August 20, 2021 (UTC)). BTM deposit and withdrawal functions will be suspended for a specified period of time. The details are as follows.
1. Suspension of BTM deposit and withdrawal services
10:00 on August 19, 2021 (UTC)
2. Resumption of BTM deposit and withdrawal services
Please pay attention to the official announcement
3. Please be aware:
(1) BTM is scheduled to undergo a network upgrade & hard fork at a block height of 709,660. The estimated time is for user reference only, and may change according to the block generation speed.
(2) The old BTM deposit address on CoinEx will be invalid after the deposit and withdrawal suspension. If you have saved the old BTM deposit address, please double-check before depositing, otherwise the assets will not be received and will cause permanent loss.
1. CoinEx will support the new BTM coins ONLY After the upgrade is completed, and the old BTM token deposit will be not be received. Please reconfirm the BTM token type before depositing!
2. After the mainnet upgrade, the token name of BTM on CoinEx will not be changed, and the relevant trading pairs will remain unchanged.
3. During BTM deposit and withdrawal suspension, users can still perform BTM pair trading and inter-user transfers in CoinEx.
4. No further operation is required for BTM holders on CoinEx. Users of other platforms can deposit BTM to CoinEx to complete the upgrade before 10:00 on August 19 (UTC).
5. CoinEx will pay close attention to the BTM upgrade and will notify users of the latest development at once to ensure the user's asset safety and transaction experience.