Dear CoinEx users,
To provide better investment options for global users, CoinEx has conducted comprehensive and periodic reviews of all coins/tokens listed on our platform, and will delist the ones that fail to meet our listing criteria. Therefore, HC, BRG, GEN, DMD, COVER, WINGS, SPOK and PROPS will be delisted at 7:00 on Sept 10, 2021 (UTC).
HC, BRG, GEN, DMD, COVER, WINGS, SPOK and PROPS
HC/USDT, HC/BTC, BRG/USDT, BRG/BTC, GEN/USDT, GEN/BTC, DMD/USDT, DMD/BTC, COVER/USDT, WINGS/USDT, WINGS/BTC, SPOK/USDT, SPOK/BTC, PROPS/USDT
Deposit terminates at: 2:00 Sept 10, 2021 (UTC)
Trading terminates at: 2:00 Sept 17, 2021 (UTC)
Withdrawal terminates at: 2:00 Sept 30, 2021 (UTC)
1. Deposit, withdrawal and trading of the above assets will be terminated precisely as scheduled above, and these assets will no longer be available for deposit, withdrawal or trading after delisting.
2. Since the on-chain transfer of BRG has been suspended, the withdrawal service will not be available after the coin has been delisted. CoinEx will pay close attention to the project and process your withdrawal as soon as the transfer function becomes available again.
3. Users who have unexecuted orders related to the delisted trading pairs, please cancel them in advance. If failed, cancellation will be done by the order system automatically. The refunded assets can be checked in your account.
4. For liquidity providers of the to-be-delisted trading pairs, please withdraw the liquidity in advance. If the withdrawal is not made after the delisting, the system will automatically execute the withdrawal and the relevant assets will be returned to your spot account.
5. Holders of the above assets please make sure to complete the withdrawal or asset replacement before the delisting, so as to avoid unnecessary losses.
Crypto products are innovative investment products with large price fluctuations as well as high investment risks. Therefore, please evaluate and invest wisely based on your risk tolerance and financial resources.
CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this announcement.
Sep 10, 2021