Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with better trading experience, we’re committed to seeking solutions for secure, fast and quality cryptocurrency selling. After rigorous research, we have decided to launch the “Sell Crypto” service on Sept 16, 2021 (UTC). The details are as follows.
Time of Release
Sept 16, 2021 (UTC)
Service Providers and Fiat Payment
Crypto to Sell
Fiat to Receive
How to Sell
1. Choose the digital currency to be sold, the fiat currency to receive and pick a service provider before clicking [Sell].
2. Enter the amount to sell, click [Confirm Selling] and you’ll be directed to a third-party platform.
3. Fill in the information on the service provider's website, and complete withdrawal request.
4. After the order is successful, check the received funds in your bank account and view the order details on the service provider website.
FAQ on Selling Crypto
1. What is the order limit when buying cryptocurrencies on CoinEx?
The lowest and highest order limits may be different according to each third-party platform, please refer to the order limit of your selected payment partner.
2. When will I receive my fiat currencies after selling cryptos?
The processing time of your transaction may be different according to each third-party platform, please refer to the actual arriving time on your chosen platform. You can check the order details on their website.
3. Will CoinEx charge any fees when selling cryptos?
No, CoinEx will NOT charge any fees during the crypto-selling process. CoinEx only provides third-party platforms for users to chose from. For the specific rules of fees charged, please refer to the fees standard of your selected platforms.
4. How do I deal with problems encountered when selling cryptos?
Please contact the customer service of Mercuryo if any problem occurs when selling cryptos.
1. Simplex and Mercuryo are the fiat currency and cryptocurrency trading platforms independently operated by the third parties, and all services related to Crypto Selling on CoinEx are provided by these platforms.
2. CoinEx only provides third-party service providers for users to choose from when in need of selling coins. Please contact the customer service of the relevant third-party platform if any problem occurs.
Sept 17, 2021
Follow us Facebook | Twitter | Reddit
Contact us Support | Telegram
About us Website | Announcements | APP