Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with more trading options, after rigorous reviews, CoinEx will list LAZIO and support deposit and withdrawal & Automated Market Making (AMM) on Oct 22, 2021 (UTC). And its trading pair LAZIO/USDT will be available on the same day.
1. Deposit: 03:00 Oct 22, 2021 (UTC)
2. Withdrawal: 03:00 Oct 22, 2021 (UTC)
3. Trading pairs: LAZIO/USDT
4. Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
03:00-06:50 Oct 22, 2021 (UTC)
Orders can be placed and canceled
06:50-07:00 Oct 22, 2021 (UTC)
Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
07:00 Oct 22, 2021 (UTC)
The Lazio Fan Token is a BEP-20 utility token designed to revolutionize the fan experience for all S.S. Lazio supporters. The token empowers S.S. Lazio fans to participate in team voting polls, hunt digital collectibles, purchase NFTs, and enjoy gamification features that are tied with fan rewards or great experiences.The LAZIO fan tokens aim to reshape the relationship between S.S. Lazio and the club's fans by providing crypto-powered one-stop engagement and governance solution.
LAZIO is the official Binance Fan Token for S.S. Lazio and is used in the following functions:
- Engagement: LAZIO token holders have the right to participate in the fan engagement-related voting sessions on the Binance Fan Token platform.
- Loyalty Subscription: LAZIO token holders will be able to use LAZIO tokens to subscribe for fan rewards, digital collectibles, loyalty points, and more.
- E-commerce: LAZIO token can be incorporated into S.S. Lazio’s potential future e-commerce ecosystem and be used as payment for merchandise, matchday tickets, memberships, and more by leveraging Binance Pay.
- Benefits: LAZIO token holders can get once-in-a-lifetime benefits by engaging with S.S. Lazio on the Binance Fan Token Platform, including signed merchandise, meet and greet with a football player or legend, 1-1 phone call with team members, a training session with the first team, etc.
- Gamification: LAZIO token holders will be able to access multiple gamification features on the Binance Fan Token Platform.
- Donation: LAZIO token holders will be able to donate directly to their loved team and get a proof-of-loyalty badge.
What is Automated Market Making (AMM)?
Automated market making (AMM) can calculate the buying and selling price according to the formula, so as to provide a continuous quotation for the market. CoinEx combines AMM with the order book, which means the liquidity pool will be automatically converted into the order book. With the "constant product market maker formula" algorithm in AMM, no matter how large the order book is or how small the liquidity pool is, firm liquidity provision to the market can be guaranteed. Learn more
Fees and Profit
Market supporting automated market making is an AMM market. Compared with normal market, AMM market adopts an independent fees system. The fees for both marker and taker is 0.3%, for market makers is 0.15%. VIP will not enjoy any special fees, and using CET for fees deduction is unavailable. All users are qualified to apply for market makers, and 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers.
Characteristics of AMM
1. Bonus obtainable from automated market making
User’s provided liquidity will be injected into the pool for automated market making. 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers in terms of the corresponding pool proportion.
2. Daily bonus can be cumulatively withdrawn
The transaction fee bonus will be calculated once a day and automatically credited into the user's Market Making Account before 4:00 (UTC) the next day. The user can obtain all the accumulated fee bonus after removing liquidity.
3. Free access, no charge required
Assets between Spot Account and Market Making Account can be transferred in real-time by adding and removing liquidity. Each user in a single market can increase liquidity twice a day, and no fees will be charged during the operation.
The assets in the Market Making Account will be injected Into the liquidity pool for automated market making. When the price fluctuates, there will be impermanent losses, and the amount of the two assets will change when the liquidity is removed. More details about impermanent losses
Oct 22, 2021