Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with more trading options, after rigorous reviews, CoinEx will list TRAC and support deposit and withdrawal & Automated Market Making (AMM) on Nov 12, 2021 (UTC). And its trading pair TRAC/USDT will be available on the same day.
1. Deposit: 03:00 Nov 12, 2021 (UTC)
2. Withdrawal: 03:00 Nov 12, 2021 (UTC)
3. Trading pair: TRAC/USDT
4. Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
03:00-10:50 Nov 12, 2021 (UTC)
Orders can be placed and canceled
10:50-11:00 Nov 12, 2021 (UTC)
Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
11:00 Nov 12, 2021 (UTC)
OriginTrail technology is a set of tools and protocols evolving as the semantic layer for Web3, built on the OriginTrail Decentralized Knowledge Graph (DKG). Its function is to empower developers and system integrators utilizing decentralized knowledge exchange supported by emerging standards and DLT networks.
The DKG enables you to:
- Easily discover, query and integrate datasets from multiple sources
- Securely share semantic data (knowledge) across systems and dapps
- Monetize your APIs and data, using fungible and non-fungible tokens (knowledge tokens)
- Easily build custom verifiable data pipelines
- Integrate with existing SSI & blockchain tooling
The Trace token (TRAC) is used for DKG operation and incentivising protocol behavior. It is needed to perform the operations such as publishing on the network, and is a utility token that drives the entire ODN. The Trace token and the relevant smart contracts utilized ensure the data creators can facilitate agreement with the data holders in a secure way and guarantee fair behavior from all involved parties.
TRAC is utilized on the OriginTrail Decentralized Network (ODN) in multiple ways, including:
- Publishing data to the ODN. Data creators publish data jobs on the ODN using TRAC to compensate the data holding nodes for their time and resources. The exact value of TRAC for each data upload is dependent on market forces, but parameters like storage length and dataset size affect it. The TRAC reward is locked in the smart contract until the job’s completion, where it is paid out to the data holder.
- Collateralization by Data Holders.To prevent data tampering and as a promise to hold data for a set period of time, TRAC from a data holder’s stake is also locked via smart contract for the length of the data job. Failure to provide data on-demand leads to loss of this staked TRAC to the data creator. Upon completion of the terms of the job, the data holder earns back their original stake AND the TRAC staked by the data creator.
- Knowledge tokens, Knowledge wallets, the Knowledge marketplace, and the Knowledge tenders. These unique propositions coming in Q4 2021 would allow users to monetize their data in multiple ways by selling their data, or providing limited access to certain individuals, or fractionalizing ownership over data to different parties.
What is Automated Market Making (AMM)?
Automated market making (AMM) can calculate the buying and selling price according to the formula, so as to provide a continuous quotation for the market. CoinEx combines AMM with the order book, which means the liquidity pool will be automatically converted into the order book. With the "constant product market maker formula" algorithm in AMM, no matter how large the order book is or how small the liquidity pool is, firm liquidity provision to the market can be guaranteed. Learn more
Fees and Profit
Market supporting automated market making is an AMM market. Compared with normal market, AMM market adopts an independent fees system. The fees for both marker and taker is 0.3%, for market makers is 0.15%. VIP will not enjoy any special fees, and using CET for fees deduction is unavailable. All users are qualified to apply for market makers, and 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers.
Characteristics of AMM
1. Bonus obtainable from automated market making
User’s provided liquidity will be injected into the pool for automated market making. 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers in terms of the corresponding pool proportion.
2. Daily bonus can be cumulatively withdrawn
The transaction fee bonus will be calculated once a day and automatically credited into the user's Market Making Account before 4:00 (UTC) the next day. The user can obtain all the accumulated fee bonus after removing liquidity.
3. Free access, no charge required
Assets between Spot Account and Market Making Account can be transferred in real-time by adding and removing liquidity. Each user in a single market can increase liquidity twice a day, and no fees will be charged during the operation.
The assets in the Market Making Account will be injected Into the liquidity pool for automated market making. When the price fluctuates, there will be impermanent losses, and the amount of the two assets will change when the liquidity is removed. More details about impermanent losses
Nov 11, 2021