Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with more trading options, after rigorous reviews, CoinEx will list TOKE and support deposit and withdrawal & Automated Market Making (AMM) on Nov 18, 2021 (UTC). And its trading pair TOKE/USDT will be available on the same day.
1. Deposit: 03:00 Nov 18, 2021 (UTC)
2. Withdrawal: 03:00 Nov 18, 2021 (UTC)
3. Trading pair: TOKE/USDT
4. Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
03:00-10:50 Nov 18, 2021 (UTC)
Orders can be placed and canceled
10:50-11:00 Nov 18, 2021 (UTC)
Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
11:00 Nov 18, 2021 (UTC)
Tokemak creates sustainable DeFi liquidity and capital efficient markets through a convenient decentralized market making protocol. In Tolemak, each asset has its own token reactor, where the protocol token, TOKE , is used to direct liquidity. TOKE can be thought of as tokenized liquidity. When staking to a given asset’s token reactor, TOKE holders control not only where the liquidity gets directed, but also what market receives liquidity.
Tokemak is designed to be primarily used by:
1. Liquidity providers and yield farmers: any user can deposit single assets into the network to be utilized as liquidity;
2. DAOs: DAOs can harness Tokemak’s liquidity flow in order to strengthen and direct liquidity for their project, offering an alternative to traditional liquidity mining;
3. New DeFi projects: New projects will be able to inexpensively stand up their own token reactors and use Tokemak’s protocol controlled assets to generate healthy liquidity for their project from its inception;
4. Market makers: MMs can take advantage of the network’s store of assets in order to direct liquidity across various exchanges;
5. Exchanges: exchanges can also leverage TOKE’s utility in order to gain access to deep liquidity to bolster their market depth;
Tokemak is the first protocol that allows for increased transparency and democratization of liquidity provision, with the goal of becoming the primary vessel through which liquidity can flow freely and efficiently across networks.
What is Automated Market Making (AMM)?
Automated market making (AMM) can calculate the buying and selling price according to the formula, so as to provide a continuous quotation for the market. CoinEx combines AMM with the order book, which means the liquidity pool will be automatically converted into the order book. With the "constant product market maker formula" algorithm in AMM, no matter how large the order book is or how small the liquidity pool is, firm liquidity provision to the market can be guaranteed. Learn more
Fees and Profit
Market supporting automated market making is an AMM market. Compared with normal market, AMM market adopts an independent fees system. The fees for both marker and taker is 0.3%, for market makers is 0.15%. VIP will not enjoy any special fees, and using CET for fees deduction is unavailable. All users are qualified to apply for market makers, and 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers.
Characteristics of AMM
1. Bonus obtainable from automated market making
User’s provided liquidity will be injected into the pool for automated market making. 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers in terms of the corresponding pool proportion.
2. Daily bonus can be cumulatively withdrawn
The transaction fee bonus will be calculated once a day and automatically credited into the user's Market Making Account before 4:00 (UTC) the next day. The user can obtain all the accumulated fee bonus after removing liquidity.
3. Free access, no charge required
Assets between Spot Account and Market Making Account can be transferred in real-time by adding and removing liquidity. Each user in a single market can increase liquidity twice a day, and no fees will be charged during the operation.
The assets in the Market Making Account will be injected Into the liquidity pool for automated market making. When the price fluctuates, there will be impermanent losses, and the amount of the two assets will change when the liquidity is removed. More details about impermanent losses
Nov 18, 2021