Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with more trading options, after rigorous reviews, CoinEx will list KAR and support deposit and withdrawal & Automated Market Making (AMM) on Dec 1, 2021 (UTC). And its trading pairs KAR/USDT and KAR/BTC will be available on the same day.
1. Deposit: 03:00 Dec 1, 2021 (UTC)
2. Withdrawal: 03:00 Dec 1, 2021 (UTC)
3. Trading pairs: KAR/USDT & KAR/BTC
4. Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
03:00-10:50 Dec 1, 2021 (UTC)
Orders can be placed and canceled
10:50-11:00 Dec 1, 2021 (UTC)
Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
11:00 Dec 1, 2021 (UTC)
Karura is the all-in-one DeFi hub of Kusama.Founded by the Acala Foundation, Karura is a scalable, EVM-compatible network optimized for DeFi. The platform offers a suite of financial applications including: a trustless staking derivative (liquid KSM), a multi-collateralized stablecoin backed by cross-chain assets (kUSD), and an AMM DEX – all with micro gas fees that can be paid in any token.
Kusama is Polkadot’s faster, wilder cousin – a multi-chain network for radical innovation.
Kusama and Polkadot are independent, standalone networks built in nearly the exact same way, but Kusama has faster governance parameters and higher risk tolerance.
By launching on Kusama, Karura can push the limits of what’s possible, giving the Acala Foundation team a place to launch bold new financial innovations. Karura will access Kusama’s plug-and-play security while enjoying high-capacity processing speeds, micro-gas fees, and interoperability between multiple networks, all ultimately bridged to Polkadot.
Karura will deliver decentralized financial products and stable assets to Kusama’s entire ecosystem of networks.
KAR is a utility token with a fixed supply of 100,000,000. The entire supply will be minted in the genesis block at launch. KAR will be rewarded to participants who support the Parachain Auction with KSM. Upon receipt, 30% of this KAR will be unlocked and transferable, while the remaining 70% will be vested and released gradually over 48 weeks.
Karura token(KAR) utility:
- Transaction Fees: Powers the micro gas fees and smart contract execution.
- Node Incentivisation:Incentivizes network nodes to monitor and relay messages to Kusama.
- Governance:Empowers the community to vote, elect council members, and drive the development of Karura.
- Algorithmic Risk Adjustment:Auto-adjusts risk parameters such as interest rates or collateral ratio.
- Pallet Deployment:Allows teams to deploy new Substrate pallets on the Karura blockchain by staking KAR.
- Smart Contract Deployment:Enables teams to deploy new DApps and smart contracts on Karura’s platform after staking KAR.
What is Automated Market Making (AMM)?
Automated market making (AMM) can calculate the buying and selling price according to the formula, so as to provide a continuous quotation for the market. CoinEx combines AMM with the order book, which means the liquidity pool will be automatically converted into the order book. With the "constant product market maker formula" algorithm in AMM, no matter how large the order book is or how small the liquidity pool is, firm liquidity provision to the market can be guaranteed. Learn more
Fees and Profit
Market supporting automated market making is an AMM market. Compared with normal market, AMM market adopts an independent fees system. The fees for both marker and taker is 0.3%, for market makers is 0.15%. VIP will not enjoy any special fees, and using CET for fees deduction is unavailable. All users are qualified to apply for market makers, and 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers.
Characteristics of AMM
1. Bonus obtainable from automated market making
User’s provided liquidity will be injected into the pool for automated market making. 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers in terms of the corresponding pool proportion.
2. Daily bonus can be cumulatively withdrawn
The transaction fee bonus will be calculated once a day and automatically credited into the user's Market Making Account before 4:00 (UTC) the next day. The user can obtain all the accumulated fee bonus after removing liquidity.
3. Free access, no charge required
Assets between Spot Account and Market Making Account can be transferred in real-time by adding and removing liquidity. Each user in a single market can increase liquidity twice a day, and no fees will be charged during the operation.
The assets in the Market Making Account will be injected Into the liquidity pool for automated market making. When the price fluctuates, there will be impermanent losses, and the amount of the two assets will change when the liquidity is removed. More details about impermanent losses
Dec 1, 2021