Dear CoinEx users,
To provide you with more trading options, after rigorous reviews, CoinEx will list DERI and support deposit and withdrawal & Automated Market Making (AMM) on Dec 2, 2021 (UTC). And its trading pair DERI/USDT will be available on the same day.
1. Deposit: 03:00 Dec 2, 2021 (UTC)
2. Withdrawal: 03:00 Dec 2, 2021 (UTC)
3. Trading pair: DERI/USDT
4. Opening method: Call Auction
a. Call Auction
03:00-10:50 Dec 2, 2021 (UTC)
Orders can be placed and canceled
10:50-11:00 Dec 2, 2021 (UTC)
Orders can be placed but cannot be canceled
11:00 Dec 2, 2021 (UTC)
As the solution to decentralized derivative exchange, Deri Protocol is designed with all the defining features of DeFi and financial derivatives in its nature：
- Real DeFi: Deri Protocol is a group of smart contracts deployed on the Ethereum blockchain, where the exchange of risk exposures takes place completely on-chain.
- Real derivative: The Profitand Loss of the users’positions are calculated with mark price updated by oracle, which ensures precision; positions are maintained by a margin, which provides built-in leverage.
- Composability: Positions are tokenized as non-fungible tokens (NFT), which can be held, transferred or imported into any other DeFi projects for their own financial purposes (as blocks in their own“lego game”).
- Openness: anybody can launch a pool with any base token (but usually with a stablecoin, e.g. USDT or DAI). That is, the protocol does not enforce any specific “in-house chip”.
- Simplicity: Deri protocol adopts an extremely simple trading process.
- Intercompatibility: $Deri Token is intercompatible and supports three different Blockchains through itsunique Cross-Chain Deri Bridge. (Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Huobi Eco Chain)
DERI is its governance token, and protocol revenue also can feed DERI token through buyback & burn mechanism.
What is Automated Market Making (AMM)?
Automated market making (AMM) can calculate the buying and selling price according to the formula, so as to provide a continuous quotation for the market. CoinEx combines AMM with the order book, which means the liquidity pool will be automatically converted into the order book. With the "constant product market maker formula" algorithm in AMM, no matter how large the order book is or how small the liquidity pool is, firm liquidity provision to the market can be guaranteed. Learn more
Fees and Profit
Market supporting automated market making is an AMM market. Compared with normal market, AMM market adopts an independent fees system. The fees for both marker and taker is 0.3%, for market makers is 0.15%. VIP will not enjoy any special fees, and using CET for fees deduction is unavailable. All users are qualified to apply for market makers, and 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers.
Characteristics of AMM
1. Bonus obtainable from automated market making
User’s provided liquidity will be injected into the pool for automated market making. 50% of the market's transaction fees will be rewarded to liquidity providers in terms of the corresponding pool proportion.
2. Daily bonus can be cumulatively withdrawn
The transaction fee bonus will be calculated once a day and automatically credited into the user's Market Making Account before 4:00 (UTC) the next day. The user can obtain all the accumulated fee bonus after removing liquidity.
3. Free access, no charge required
Assets between Spot Account and Market Making Account can be transferred in real-time by adding and removing liquidity. Each user in a single market can increase liquidity twice a day, and no fees will be charged during the operation.
The assets in the Market Making Account will be injected Into the liquidity pool for automated market making. When the price fluctuates, there will be impermanent losses, and the amount of the two assets will change when the liquidity is removed. More details about impermanent losses
Dec 2, 2021