Dear CoinEx users:
To improve user experience in Margin trading, starting from 10:00 on December 8, 2021 (UTC), a certain percentage of service fee will be charged as liquidation fee for each Margin liquidation, and these service fees will be injected into Insurance Fund (Margin) and be used for Margin Clawback. The details are as follows:
Liquidation Service Fee (Quote Coin) = (To-Be-Repaid Quote Coin + Unpaid Interest on Quote Coin) * Liquidation Service Fee %
Liquidation Service Fee (Base Coin) = (To-Be-Repaid Base Coin + Unpaid Interest on Base Coin) * Liquidation Service Fee %
Note: The liquidation service fee will only be charged ONCE after the liquidation.
* If the remaining total assets after the liquidation (Quote coin + Base coin) ≥ Total liquidation service fee, then 100% of the liquidation service fee will be charged.
* If the remaining total assets after the liquidation (Quote coin + Base coin) < Total liquidation service fee, then the liquidation service fee will be charged based on the remaining assets.
* If there are no remaining assets or clawback after liquidation, no liquidation service fee will be charged.
Liquidation Service Fee Ratio
The current ratio is 2%. In the future, CoinEx will adjust the liquidation service fee ratio according to market change, and please stay tuned for further announcement.
1. In Margin trading, users can achieve the possibility of obtaining greater returns with less funds. Nevertheless, the loss will also be magnified once the wrong trading direction is judged. Please avoid heavy position with high leverage in case of forced liquidation and clawback.
2. Please adjust your leverage and positions reasonably and set TP/SL in advance to close your positions.
3. For details about Margin Trading, please go to [Help Center] for inquiries.
CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this announcement.
Dec 8, 2021