Dear CoinEx users:
CoinEx will support the SGB (Songbird) airdrop for XRP holders. Snapshots were taken at the first validated XRP ledger index number with a timestamp greater than or equal to 2020-12-12 00:00 (UTC). The airdrop will be allocated against the ratio of 1 XRP : 0.1511 SGB. The details are as follows:
Range of Snapshot
1. Assets in Spot accounts, Margin accounts (assets borrowed from Margin or Crypto Loans excluded), MM accounts and Financial accounts(unrealized XRP profit excluded). Assets in Sub accounts will be calculated into the Main accounts.
2. Pending deposit and completed withdrawal at the time of the snapshot will NOT be counted in your balance.
Min. Holding for Snapshot
Assets at the time of snapshot (Pending orders excluded): 10 XRP
1. CoinEx will start allocating SGB to the qualified spot accounts as soon as we receive the tokens. Please stay tuned for further announcements.
2. The trading of SGB will be available after it passes CoinEx listing audition.
3. For more info: Introducing Songbird, the Canary Network for Flare, Putting Songbird in Flight
CoinEx reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
Dec 8, 2021