Dear CoinEx users,
To give back to your support and trust, CoinEx is thrilled to announce that our new promotion "BAN Trading Carnival: $15,000 Worth of BAN for Grabs" will be live from Dec 24, 2021, to Jan 3, 2022. The details are as follows.
09:00 Dec 24, 2021 - 00:00 Jan 3, 2022 (UTC)
During the promotion, users with a transaction volume (buying volume + selling volume) greater than 100 USD equivalent of BAN in the above markets can participate in the ranking and share 580,000 BAN. The specific reward distribution is as follows：
|Ranking||Reward per user(BAN)||Total reward(BAN)|
The reward will be allocated in 3 days after the promotion.
5. Rules of Participation
(1) Trading volume = Buying + Selling - Withdrawal. During these events, any operation related to Red Packet feature and Inter-user Transfer will be deemed as withdrawal.
(2) Market Making accounts are not included in this event.
(3) Sub-accounts are not allowed to participate as independent accounts, and the deposit volume of sub-accounts and leveraged accounts are also calculated into main accounts.
(4) CoinEx reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
6. Risk Reminder
(1) CoinEx kindly reminds you that cryptocurrencies are innovative investment products with high investment risk due to price fluctuations. Please make sure to have a full understanding of digital assets before investing, rationally judge your investment ability, and make prudent decisions.
(2) CoinEx reserves the right of final interpretation of this promotion.
BANANO (BAN) is a fourth-generation cryptocurrency that offers feeless, instant and ecologically green transactions. It utilizes a novel DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) based block-lettuce™ architecture, where each user possesses his own blockchain.
BANANO was forked in April 2018 from NANO. BANANO did no ICO whatsoever, instead all coins were and are distributed through an ongoing free and fair distribution program, through Airdrops, Faucet Games and other events. Meanwhile, BANANO is also experimenting with feature additions such as a privacy layer (Camo BANANO), on-chain messaging (MonkeyTalks) and more.
Dec 24, 2021